B4 - General Topic 2021 #114 (November)

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

For all the straight girls, you need straight guys in these apartments. Not just any guys, but guys who are genuinely interesting for the girls. It would be best if events were held with at least an approximate balance between the sexes. This would also increase the chance of a fit, as there would be many more possible combinations.

Hi Aladino. I'm not sure I like the word "girls" that you use. I prefer "women" as that is what they are right? Well, why do all "girls" need to be straight with a male partner? That is not what happened during the Russian apartments era in some cases where the apartments were very successful in viewership. There were quite a few apartments with bisexual women and male partners. I'm not sure what you are saying here as you normally are quite insightful. Am I misreading the intent of your post?

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

L/A are preparing their return, and they will choose who will be the one sharing their "Blue Balls" session !  Who will Lorraine choose for Kissing, touching breast and " watching her BJ Anthony !! 

Pretty sure "who cares" lives in this villa.  :dodgy:

Very “dangerous “ development with L&A more “ daring “ today . Radi “smelled” ( checked ) immediately the top cams activity and she joined ( as we said , I can’t believe she missed the Holly / Daniela incident a couple of days ago .. ) .. 

Let’s  hope that it is just RLC monitoring / checking reactions of a possible return which , if it happens , I can’t see a bigger tombstone for any villa unexpected things happening . 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s  hope that it is just RLC monitoring / checking reactions of a possible return which , if it happens , I can’t see a bigger tombstone for any villa unexpected things happening . 

I vote for a new rule:  RLC can’t bring back retreads for a year.  It’s bad when I still feel like a newbie and even I’m bitching about who is coming back!  What’s next?  Sera?

Again it would be interesting if RLC had a way to let us vote on things.  It wouldn’t have to be binding of course.