B4 - General Topic 2021 #114 (November)

42 minutes ago, omedo said:

Buffy has been here for four days and you want her to be here 24 hours a day with her pussy in front of the camera just like Radi?...for the moment I prefer her as she is, she will open up little by little....

Yes he wants to see Buffy's  clam 👀 but he can't control Buffy, she'll just do what she wants to do

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Don't think so. In B1 she would be even more isolated. Maybe Karol would give her some attention, the Twins have a thick ice layer to break. 

I think your reasoning is pretty much in line with what RLC was thinking when they distributed the rooms. It is something they have done many times in the past.

I think this approach is a big mistake, because the potential of girls like Holly is wasted to make the other girls in the apartment look less boring than they actually are. It would be much better to let people live together who get along well and therefore have a good time. In general, it would be important not to include girls like the twins or Lola and Anna in the cast. They are energy sinks and only hinder the fun of the others.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, philo said:

I have a theory about why RLC is so lame now-a-days: RLC has no longer gone after recruiting female predators. I define the RLC female predator as The woman who is always looking for someone to fuck. In the past to the present, the women who I believe can be put into that category are: Masha, Eva, Vanessa, Jane and Kristy. I would put Kammi in that club but she did not play well with other women.  Initially Lola had potential but has seriously fizzled into the "could have been" category. Dasha did not make the list because most of her fucking seemed to be off camera. Considering all the women who have come and gone on RLC, the female predator list is relatively a very short one. I would welcome any debate about any omissions from this list.

Well said philo. Your reasoning and perception is very sound. The list of women you mentioned was near perfect. The "female predator" list has three women I was lucky enough to watch quite a bit during the golden Russian years...Eva, Jane and Masha. And they all had one thing in common...they were bisexual women who had loving male partners who also enjoyed taking part in the female/female/male action. THAT is what RLC needs to bring back. I have no idea why RLC has not gone in that direction for years now...it make no sense. The Eva/Sam, Jane/Dick and Masha/Sasha/Dasha apartments were among the most popular apartments around for several years. The "proof is in the pudding" as the saying goes. Look what happened to RLC's viewership when word got out about the Martina/Nelly affair...it skyrocketed for months...ít was easily the most sought after action on the site for months...it was also maybe the most controversial...great for RLC's wallet I'm sure.

One last thing. Your mention of Eva was so nice to hear. I have a feeling that most of our subs on both RLC and CC never saw Eva in action. In my opinion, Eva was the best female ever to appear on RLC. I know that's saying something but she had everything...she was very pretty, highly artistic, smart and funny, and in her bisexuality she was very, very sensual and erotic and probably the most kinky woman ever on RLC, along with Masha. I feel badly for all that missed out on her during the Russian years. I know that RLC can find these types of women if they put their minds to it. Just imagine how good RLC could become again with 3 or 4 new couples who all had a bisexual women involved running around the site. Thanks again philo for your input and insight.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, DWI said:

Well said philo. Your reasoning and perception is very sound. The list of women you mentioned was near perfect. The "female predator" list has three women I was lucky enough to watch quite a bit during the golden Russian years...Eva, Jane and Masha. And they all had one thing in common...they were bisexual women who had loving male partners who also enjoyed taking part in the female/female/male action. THAT is what RLC needs to bring back. I have no idea why RLC has not gone in that direction for years now...it make no sense. The Eva/Sam, Jane/Dick and Masha/Sasha/Dasha apartments were among the most popular apartments around for several years. The "proof is in the pudding" as the saying goes. Look what happened to RLC's viewership when word got out about the Martina/Nelly affair...it skyrocketed for months...ít was easily the most sought after action on the site for months...it was also maybe the most controversial...great for RLC's wallet I'm sure.

One last thing. Your mention of Eva was so nice to hear. I have a feeling that most of our subs on both RLC and CC never saw Eva in action. In my opinion, Eva was the best female ever to appear on RLC. I know that's saying something but she had everything...she was very pretty, highly artistic, smart and funny, and in her bisexuality she was very, very sensual and erotic and probably the most kinky woman ever on RLC, along with Masha. I feel badly for all that missed out on her during the Russian years. I know that RLC can find these types of women if they put their minds to it. Just imagine how good RLC could become again with 3 or 4 new couples who all had a bisexual women involved running around the site. Thanks again philo for your input and insight.

I would add Sallma and Aleksandra to your list.