Martina and Alberto - home activities #37

Noldus

2 hours ago, yelt said:

DDHM, Are you avoiding the question about what Martina may be doing the long nights away (not all the time) because similar to @Deepdave, you are in denial.  You do not want to believe it but have no proof other than the translators are saying or not saying.  Said enough times and we all may tend to believe what we are told.  The translators know exactly with whom and where Martina spends her long nights out? I would believe that could only be truth, if they are with her or someone is providing the information to them (not Martina or Alberto), perhaps the big guy or Evan?  

I am not avoiding anything , I am aware of what’s happening in Martina’s life and her long nights out , where she stays and sleeps , I don’t know why I should pass any information here when nobody keeps believing even simpler things when omedo or emnv interfere and let some details be known . 

They at times come here to clarify things , they do it and still no one believes them 😆 What should I say more when I am not speaking the language but I always trust the people who give the information when they appear here ..Martina is now totally and 100% concentrated on her studying and she has taken this more serious than anything else and she’s not looking or searching for anything except achieving this goal and looking after her future . 

Many times the guys have asked politely if anyone believes that there’s anything wrong to give the timestamps and they can provide the translation , I never saw it happening , people simply stick with their own reality and no matter what , they don’t change it . Like any other couple that is many years together , they have their ups and downs , Martina is just more focused and concentrated for her future while Alberto due to the way we see his lifestyle gathers all the “ fire “ .. they have something really genuine and my personal opinion is that if Martina was unhappy or anything , she would have abandoned him , even though I will always believe that Martina will always need Alberto more in her life than Alberto needs Martina , that’s my personal opinion and I have shared it many times here . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

ddhm: are sure you have understood what I've posted ? Was exactly the opposite of what you say I posted, am confused.🤷‍♂️

I might not have it all perfectly understood but I think I got your point . But even if i am wrong interpreting your post , i answered with mine just recently ☺️

Fine thanks,  only want to make clear that I never said that she has had sex when she is out at weekends ( except what we saw with Nelly and of course the with Alberto), since I don't have heard/read anything which proves that. There are speculations and rumors enough so I don't need to add some...😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am not avoiding anything , I am aware of what’s happening in Martina’s life and her long nights out , where she stays and sleeps , I don’t know why I should pass any information here when nobody keeps believing even simpler things when omedo or emnv interfere and let some details be known . 

They at times come here to clarify things , they do it and still no one believes them 😆 What should I say more when I am not speaking the language but I always trust the people who give the information when they appear here ..Martina is now totally and 100% concentrated on her studying and she has taken this more serious than anything else and she’s not looking or searching for anything except achieving this goal and looking after her future . 

Many times the guys have asked politely if anyone believes that there’s anything wrong to give the timestamps and they can provide the translation , I never saw it happening , people simply stick with their own reality and no matter what , they don’t change it . Like any other couple that is many years together , they have their ups and downs , Martina is just more focused and concentrated for her future while Alberto due to the way we see his lifestyle gathers all the “ fire “ .. they have something really genuine and my personal opinion is that if Martina was unhappy or anything , she would have abandoned him , even though I will always believe that Martina will always need Alberto more in her life than Alberto needs Martina , that’s my personal opinion and I have shared it many times here . 

I am appreciative and respect your response. Thank you. Have a good day!

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Why is Alberto recording him put in Martina? They have a OF now? If they do it will be a very failed one if Alberto is in it. 😅

Not sure what you are saying or asking Thing.

My question is this:  Do any of the regular couples shoot to the #1 cam spot when they fuck?  I think only Martina & Alberto do this.  

Of course this is driven 99.9% by Martina; however, maybe their lovemaking isn't totally routine and mundane.  I will confess perhaps I have been to harsh with Alberto.  Today seemed a bit more spirited.  Bravo to them both.

34 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not sure what you are saying or asking Thing.

My question is this:  Do any of the regular couples shoot to the #1 cam spot when they fuck?  I think only Martina & Alberto do this.  

Of course this is driven 99.9% by Martina; however, maybe their lovemaking isn't totally routine and mundane.  I will confess perhaps I have been to harsh with Alberto.  Today seemed a bit more spirited.  Bravo to them both.

I know that sometime he is taking pictures of Martina naked and Martina smile for the picture or take some suggesting poses....What does he do with that, a very good question. It not for himself, so why ?

What follow is a joke ?: he puts those pics in Martina's resume so that she can apply for work in the coffee shop where the necessary skills is to work during the night hours of Friday and Saturday (23:00 pm to 9:00 am). :cool:

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1