Martina and Alberto - home activities #37

Noldus

The troll hunter is dominating the forum today .. let the loser with the lost soul express himself freely .. he knows anything that goes on from his valuable sources both on and off cameras . As I have said , he now , in communication with his hidden sources , has managed somehow / someway  to put microcameras and microphones to all the tenants and he knows when they fuck , who they fuck and in detail what time they fuck when they aren’t in the apartments .. but he’s such a coward and he trolls only the topics that give him the value of a lost soul that he is , he doesn’t have any  balls to appear at the Leora’s forum and suggest who the secret lover of Leora is and that’s she’s fucking around in Prague because there he will suffer the biggest feeling ridiculous that he can be ..ladies and gents , please , make some space for the biggest troll in the history of the site that the moderators / administrators keep on having him as a forum member when he is breaking for so many years the established rules of this site 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😜🤪😜🤪😂🤣

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

The Big Guy came to visit yesterday for a short period but Martina came back early and gave Alberto a big kiss and then went to bed at about 23:00.   Today it looks like they are taking the dogs out for a walk and she was studying all afternoon.  Yelt, why are you so worried about the Big Guy?  He is a good friend of hers.  It does not mean she is fucking him.  Don't you have any "friends" of the opposite sex that you don't have sex with?  I know it's hard to believe but most of us have friends that we don't have sex with (whether male or female).

Thanks, Deepdave, I saw the post about the Big guys visit and ask a couple of questions. When it comes to Martina, is it not allowed to ask questions? The questions were not derogatory. I don't have live view so I ask a related question based on the post. Is this no longer a forum? I am not worried about the Big Guy, don’t know why I would. Even if you were her brother or a relative, I am not sure of your immediate attack and inference made? Even so, I understand he is a longtime friend and sometimes spends time with her and it also seems she may confide in him.  

While my person life is none of your concern, I have a short list of friends (very good friends, doctors as a matter of fact) of the opposite sex that I have never had intercourse. When in the states, I lived with my girlfriend, but I would never think of inviting a girl friend to the home which I am living with another girlfriend. If she came over to see us both that would be different.  I have too much respect for my girlfriends (any of them) to do such a thing; besides I would think most American women may not allow that to occur without some repercussion or legal cause.  

Based on your response, I am thinking you live with the opposite sex, and bring your girlfriend(s) to spend time with you and your live-in girlfriend all the time with no issues. If that is the case, I admire you for that!   I do understand people are different!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, yelt said:

Thanks, Deepdave, I saw the post about the Big guys visit and ask a couple of questions. When it comes to Martina, is it not allowed to ask questions? The questions were not derogatory. I don't have live view so I ask a related question based on the post. Is this no longer a forum? I am not worried about the Big Guy, don’t know why I would. Even if you were her brother or a relative, I am not sure of your immediate attack and inference made? Even so, I understand he is a longtime friend and sometimes spends time with her and it also seems she may confide in him.  

While my person life is none of your concern, I have a short list of friends (very good friends, doctors as a matter of fact) of the opposite sex that I have never had intercourse. When in the states, I lived with my girlfriend, but I would never think of inviting a girl friend to the home which I am living with another girlfriend. If she came over to see us both that would be different.  I have too much respect for my girlfriends (any of them) to do such a thing; besides I would think most American women may not allow that to occur without some repercussion or legal cause.  

Based on your response, I am thinking you live with the opposite sex, and bring your girlfriend(s) to spend time with you and your live-in girlfriend all the time with no issues. If that is the case, I admire you for that!   I do understand people are different!

There isn’t a better thing to have a girlfriend and occasionally have visits by a good friend ( even a bestie ) that happens to be a girl .. the opposite can be for your girlfriend , how great when she’s visited by her best male friend.. it is called trust and it is simply a major key for a great relationship … how great it can be that you have a person of the opposite sex who can advise you at times whenever there’s something that maybe worries you with your other half .. 

If this is really happening in the USA , I am extremely surprised 😔 If a couple can’t trust whoever enters their apartment either due to the gossip of the neighbors or because one of the two won’t allow it, what’s the point of sharing your life with someone when you can’t face such things ? 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, yelt said:

You have explained yourself well but my initial impression was different.  Your comment implied that there might be more between Martina and the Big Guy and what did Alberto think?  What I saw was a normal friendship with Alberto being fully aware. Nothing to worry about. Your worry is unfounded and unnecessary.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

You have explained yourself well but my initial impression was different.  Your comment implied that there might be more between Martina and the Big Guy and what did Alberto think?  What I saw was a normal friendship with Alberto being fully aware. Nothing to worry about. Your worry is unfounded and unnecessary.

Yes, I have explained but I do not have to explain anything to you!! Ever!! And you also don't instruct me to what I can and can not worry about. You don't know me and you don't own me. 

20 minutes ago, yelt said:

Yes, I have explained but I do not have to explain anything to you!! Ever!! And you also don't instruct me to what I can and can not worry about. You don't know me and you don't own me. 

Sorry Yelt...but I'm with Deepdave here... You're bursting your balls for a story unfolding between the big guy and Martina, and don't pretend you aren't...A very very very very very good source of mine tells me that there's fuck all sexually happening on that front....and he happens to be Spanish...😏

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why can't people on this forum not worry about what others say and have to get their digs in on people!!

Why can't you stop worrying why can't people on this forum can't not worry why people can't  worry about why other people can't stop worrying what other people can't stop worrying about? 😖 Lol, if you can answer that one you're king of the forums today. I know how much you would love that title.  ❤️ How was your summer bud?