Martina and Alberto - home activities #37

Noldus

39 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Freeze her ass off.  :biggrin:

looking at the other cams, there a lot of competition for Martina and Alberto !

Love making, camping version ? It would be different from the others ...YES ! Go for it Martina  !

Martina will hide the fat boy under the bed and she will pass from Alberto on 'top' to the fat guy ' below'. Naturally Alberto will be agree and even won't see the fat boy 'under'. A long night for Martina.

Love you Martina ! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

looking at the other cams, there a lot of competition for Martina and Alberto !

Love making, camping version ? It would be different from the others ...YES ! Go for it Martina  !

Martina will hide the fat boy under the bed and she will pass from Alberto on 'top' to the fat guy ' below'. Naturally Alberto will be agree and even won't see the fat boy 'under'. A long night for Martina.

Love you Martina ! 

maybe Alberto will invite several girlfriends, he was hiding from us to do a big gang bang ? Taco close your eyes....

8 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

For a man: No problem having your girlfriends to have male friends and share certain activities, it often happens with gay friends. I would even say that it is recommended for a woman because you have the 'man' side without having (in principle) the sexual side, it fills a need for a woman
But in this case for Martina:
* she behaves very affectionately with Big Guy, we have seen this often
* sometimes when she speaks on the phone with him, she often stays away from Alberto or goes on the balcony or in the bathroom, we have seen this often
* she goes out with him in the evening or at night, we have seen this often
* he comes to spend time at the apartment when Alberto is not there, we have seen this often
So Martina and Big Guy don't go to church when they are together!
And I add, considering some gay men are Bi-sexual too and in the past I've had a lot of 'fun' with some of them. My boyfriend at the time thought "no problem, the guy is gay". I was able to show a lot of affection to my Gay men friend at the sight of my boyfriends without problem ...every body was happy and have fun .....

Oh we have now two girlsfun members in the forum?  I also sometimes meet the wife of a good friend without him joining us and I can tell you we don't have any kind of sex. Just having a nice time together.  What you mentioned above can also be interpreted in a way how good friends behave. I'm also absolutly sure that Alberto is aware of it and trust the two. But my kind of interpretation might be too boring for you.😉

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

We're all good here thx. My Dad gave us a huge scare a few months back, as he had bypass surgery. He's still in some pain, but passed the danger zone. Very upsetting for me and Mom. He's my best friend in the world. So it's gonna be a good Christmas now. Of course you know I was messing around with you in my earlier post! So what's going on with you? Why do you need to take it easy?

I'm sorry to here about your dad and I'm glad that he has passed the "danger zone" and can only believe he will get stronger and stronger with time.  I can only imagine how upset you and your mother must have been!  I love reading that he is your best friend, I think that is a great thing!  Yes, there is no problem with you messing around with me at anytime.

My heart problem is what's going on with me and that's why I take it extremely easy in the hot summer months.  The heat tares me down so quickly in the summer that I avoid it as much as possible.

Here's for hoping that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas this year!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry to here about your dad and I'm glad that he has passed the "danger zone" and can only believe he will get stronger and stronger with time.  I can only imagine how upset you and your mother must have been!  I love reading that he is your best friend, I think that is a great thing!  Yes, there is no problem with you messing around with me at anytime.

My heart problem is what's going on with me and that's why I take it extremely easy in the hot summer months.  The heat tares me down so quickly in the summer that I avoid it as much as possible.

Here's for hoping that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas this year!!

Thx for that my friend. His worst problem still is his leg where the took a vein out of it. About a foot long cut and its still killing him and his leg is really swollen.  I have the worst memory if you told me before about your heart. What going on with that? 

You can beat the heat by going to a creek with some friends. Cooler of beer. Some rods and sit under a big tree. You know the rest!

In case we don't speak for a while. You have a peaceful and wonderful Christmas 🎄.

On 11/14/2021 at 2:21 PM, Noldus said:

Martina & Alberto 2021 #37

So, I'd like to broach a new topic with a question that's been bugging me for a while now and I'm not sure if its been talked about recently...maybe I missed a discussion along the way but here goes. Why doesn't Martina take part in any Barca events anymore? Is it because of her past affair with Nelly and the other women look down on her for that? Is it because she was not well-liked by the other women...but she always seemed to be welcomed before the split with Nelly by the other women.. the night in the B4 bathtub with Megan and Holly was pretty sexual though not hardcore. Is it because Martina doesn't want to associate with any of the other apartments now...that seems strange seeing she clearly likes to party and dance...or does she actually see some of the other Barca women socially off-cam and we just don't see it? Or is it that she has just moved away from her earlier involvement with the other Barca apartments to focus strictly on her studies and at the same time, paying more attention to Alberto? I also am wondering why she apparently no longer has the visits by her long-standing female friends, although I believe she got tired of dealing with her abused friend from school. Sorry for so many questions...I probably should have bulleted each question but I'm sure some here have some good opinions. There just seems to me that there is a rapid decline i Martina's activity with the rest of Barca women. Thanks in advance for any input.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, DWI said:

So, I'd like to broach a new topic with a question that's been bugging me for a while now and I'm not sure if its been talked about recently...maybe I missed a discussion along the way but here goes. Why doesn't Martina take part in any Barca events anymore? Is it because of her past affair with Nelly and the other women look down on her for that? Is it because she was not well-liked by the other women...but she always seemed to be welcomed before the split with Nelly by the other women.. the night in the B4 bathtub with Megan and Holly was pretty sexual though not hardcore. Is it because Martina doesn't want to associate with any of the other apartments now...that seems strange seeing she clearly likes to party and dance...or does she actually see some of the other Barca women socially off-cam and we just don't see it? Or is it that she has just moved away from her earlier involvement with the other Barca apartments to focus strictly on her studies and at the same time, paying more attention to Alberto? I also am wondering why she apparently no longer has the visits by her long-standing female friends, although I believe she got tired of dealing with her abused friend from school. Sorry for so many questions...I probably should have bulleted each question but I'm sure some here have some good opinions. There just seems to me that there is a rapid decline i Martina's activity with the rest of Barca women. Thanks in advance for any input.

Yes DWI many question and I try to answer some of them but I have to say that this my personal opinion and I might be wrong in same areas.

Why she doesn' join any party after the break with Nelly si a good question but I think her real contact person in B4 was Nelly, nobody else even if she has had some nice interactions with some of the other girls. So with leaving Nelly there is no reason for her to join any of the parties, also her studies changed her way of life at least during the week and also we saw her learning and preparing homework on sundays. Might be that there are some meetings off-cam with some of the other girls but as it is off-cam we don't kow anything in detail and the translators haven't shared any infos about that.

Regardin her abused friend from school. This was discussed here in the forum and our translators gave some details. From what I can remember she realized that her friend was taking advantage of her and then she stopped the contact. Her other female friends have visited her recently, also her sister was visiting here a last weekend.

Her relationship with Alberto hasn't changed much, meaning they are both still closely connected with the ups and downs of a normal relationship.

Hope that my answers are not too far away from reality and help you.😉

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Yes DWI many question and I try to answer some of them but I have to say that this my personal opinion and I might be wrong in same areas.

Why she doesn' join any party after the break with Nelly si a good question but I think her real contact person in B4 was Nelly, nobody else even if she has had some nice interactions with some of the other girls. So with leaving Nelly there is no reason for her to join any of the parties, also her studies changed her way of life at least during the week and also we saw her learning and preparing homework on sundays. Might be that there are some meetings off-cam with some of the other girls but as it is off-cam we don't kow anything in detail and the translators haven't shared any infos about that.

Regardin her abused friend from school. This was discussed here in the forum and our translators gave some details. From what I can remember she realized that her friend was taking advantage of her and then she stopped the contact. Her other female friends have visited her recently, also her sister was visiting here a last weekend.

Her relationship with Alberto hasn't changed much, meaning they are both still closely connected with the ups and downs of a normal relationship.

Hope that my answers are not too far away from reality and help you.😉

Thank you Adelbert. I, like you, hope that a couple of the translators can help us out a little bit here. Most likely they know something we don't... but that might be unfair to them.  It just seems to me that there were women in B4 who liked Martina...which is easy to understand right? I also remember that Radi, though not in B4 at the time, at a party in Radi's apartment, seemed to have a really nice, long conversation with Martina in Spanish and both seemed seemed pretty animated and friendly with each other. Maybe with the other women, could it just be a language barrier that is just too hard to overcome? Questions, questions, questions.

• Like 1

I don't hink that that the few translators, who by the way helped us many times to understand things better, are unfair to us. They are blamed many times by other forum members and I can understand that their reaktion to reduce the infos they give.  From what I've seen is that Martina hasn't had any deeper friendship to the other girls only to Nelly.  The interaction whith Megan and Holly wasn't realy serious. But I might be wrong.  Language barrier might be but we have seen that Martina spaeks a bit russian and good english so that should not a big point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1