Martina and Alberto - home activities #37

Noldus

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Yelt...but I'm with Deepdave here... You're bursting your balls for a story unfolding between the big guy and Martina, and don't pretend you aren't...A very very very very very good source of mine tells me that there's fuck all sexually happening on that front....and he happens to be Spanish...😏

Sorry, I did not understand. Are you saying big guy and Martina are in fact fucking each other?  And they are planning a trip together? 😀

Just now, yelt said:

Sorry, I did not understand. Are you saying big guy and Martina are in fact fucking each other? 

Sorry if it got lost in translation...Martina and the big guy are 100% NOT fucking each other...

He's a good friend of hers who goes shopping with her, for clothes, for instance, because, as we've all witnessed, Alberto's not really a style guru is he...

..and they went for a meal...End of...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry if it got lost in translation...Martina and the big guy are 100% NOT fucking each other...

He's a good friend of hers who goes shopping with her, for clothes, for instance, because, as we've all witnessed, Alberto's not really a style guru is he...

..and they went for a meal...End of...

Whew..Thank you!

13 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Why can't you stop worrying why can't people on this forum can't not worry why people can't  worry about why other people can't stop worrying what other people can't stop worrying about? 😖 Lol, if you can answer that one you're king of the forums today. I know how much you would love that title.  ❤️ How was your summer bud?

I rest!

As for my summer, it's a bad time for me so I take it as easy as possible!  Hope all is well in your world!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I rest!

As for my summer, it's a bad time for me so I take it as easy as possible!  Hope all is well in your world!!

We're all good here thx. My Dad gave us a huge scare a few months back, as he had bypass surgery. He's still in some pain, but passed the danger zone. Very upsetting for me and Mom. He's my best friend in the world. So it's gonna be a good Christmas now. Of course you know I was messing around with you in my earlier post! So what's going on with you? Why do you need to take it easy?

On 12/2/2021 at 3:09 PM, Deepdave said:

The Big Guy came to visit yesterday for a short period but Martina came back early and gave Alberto a big kiss and then went to bed at about 23:00.   Today it looks like they are taking the dogs out for a walk and she was studying all afternoon.  Yelt, why are you so worried about the Big Guy?  He is a good friend of hers.  It does not mean she is fucking him.  Don't you have any "friends" of the opposite sex that you don't have sex with?  I know it's hard to believe but most of us have friends that we don't have sex with (whether male or female).

For a man: No problem having your girlfriends to have male friends and share certain activities, it often happens with gay friends. I would even say that it is recommended for a woman because you have the 'man' side without having (in principle) the sexual side, it fills a need for a woman
But in this case for Martina:
* she behaves very affectionately with Big Guy, we have seen this often
* sometimes when she speaks on the phone with him, she often stays away from Alberto or goes on the balcony or in the bathroom, we have seen this often
* she goes out with him in the evening or at night, we have seen this often
* he comes to spend time at the apartment when Alberto is not there, we have seen this often
So Martina and Big Guy don't go to church when they are together!
And I add, considering some gay men are Bi-sexual too and in the past I've had a lot of 'fun' with some of them. My boyfriend at the time thought "no problem, the guy is gay". I was able to show a lot of affection to my Gay men friend at the sight of my boyfriends without problem ...every body was happy and have fun .....