Martina and Alberto - home activities #37

Noldus

23 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

2105 Martina out the door with the big guy who came visiting. 

Does anyone know if Martina brought the big guy home with her or did he come over alone?  It sounds like they left together. How was Alberto's demeanor? Anyone know? Is she visiting the big guy again tonight or studying? Thanks

26 minutes ago, yelt said:

Does anyone know if Martina brought the big guy home with her or did he come over alone?  It sounds like they left together. How was Alberto's demeanor? Anyone know? Is she visiting the big guy again tonight or studying? Thanks

The Big Guy came to visit yesterday for a short period but Martina came back early and gave Alberto a big kiss and then went to bed at about 23:00.   Today it looks like they are taking the dogs out for a walk and she was studying all afternoon.  Yelt, why are you so worried about the Big Guy?  He is a good friend of hers.  It does not mean she is fucking him.  Don't you have any "friends" of the opposite sex that you don't have sex with?  I know it's hard to believe but most of us have friends that we don't have sex with (whether male or female).

• Like 3

Just now, Deepdave said:

The Big Guy came to visit yesterday for a short period but Martina came back early and gave Alberto a big kiss and then went to bed at about 23:00.   Today it looks like they are taking the dogs out for a walk and she was studying all afternoon.  Yelt, why are you so worried about the Big Guy?  He is a good friend of hers.  It does not mean she is fucking him.  Don't you have any "friends" of the opposite sex that you don't have sex with?  I know it's hard to believe but most of us have friends that we don't have sex with (whether male or female).

It also does not mean that she's not f@cking him either!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I have a good dog walking friend (female). We don't have sex...unfortunately 😏