Martina and Alberto - home activities #37

Noldus

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

I don't hink that that the few translators, who by the way helped us many times to understand things better, are unfair to us. They are blamed many times by other forum members and I can understand that their reaktion to reduce the infos they give.  From what I've seen is that Martina hasn't had any deeper friendship to the other girls only to Nelly.  The interaction whith Megan and Holly wasn't realy serious. But I might be wrong.  Language barrier might be but we have seen that Martina spaeks a bit russian and good english so that should not a big point.

I can certainly appreciate what you're saying...it makes sense. But, I agree that the activity between Martina, Megan, and Holly might not have been serious. but it did happen and it did show a propensity by all three ladies for bisexual conduct. I think the question about that event is whether it was "staged" or whether it was "authentic" as Jen likes to put it....my guess is that it was real and spontaneous...but of course it could have been fleeting. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DWI said:

I can certainly appreciate what you're saying...it makes sense. But, I agree that the activity between Martina, Megan, and Holly might not have been serious. but it did happen and it did show a propensity by all three ladies for bisexual conduct. I think the question about that event is whether it was "staged" or whether it was "authentic" as Jen likes to put it....my guess is that it was real and spontaneous...but of course it could have been fleeting. 

Good question

But Martina must know there a lot of new bisexual woman's at the other apartment and I wonder if she thinking about that ? Repeat the same 'story' like the one with Nelly ? Maybe ?  

14 hours ago, DWI said:

It's all staged!!

• Like 2

On 12/4/2021 at 6:31 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

Just looked and saw Martina home under the blankets. I hadn't looked at all just assumed she went out as it is Saturday night in beautiful Barcelona!! Is she ill?

I hope she is not ill. I hear there was big COVID protesting in Barcelona.  Perhaps she is being safe? Does anyone know if Miss Martina is on a break from school or just taking a break from studying? 

On another note: I have said it before and will mention it again, it would be nice if Mr. Alberto would take his lady Miss Martina, (who continues to spark his life) out for dinner or bring her flowers or both.  

Has Mr. Alberto received his COVID vaccination? I heard infections and the death toll are up a bit in Barcelona.  Mr. Alberto is in the 14% of non-vaccinated in Barcelona if he has not been vaccinated.  He is also at risk at being included in a mandatory vaccination (close to being decided) order by the Health Ministry in Barcelona.    

1 hour ago, yelt said:

I hope she is not ill. I hear there was big COVID protesting in Barcelona.  Perhaps she is being safe? Does anyone know if Miss Martina is on a break from school or just taking a break from studying? 

On another note: I have said it before and will mention it again, it would be nice if Mr. Alberto would take his lady Miss Martina, (who continues to spark his life) out for dinner or bring her flowers or both.  

Has Mr. Alberto received his COVID vaccination? I heard infections and the death toll are up a bit in Barcelona.  Mr. Alberto is in the 14% of non-vaccinated in Barcelona if he has not been vaccinated.  He is also at risk at being included in a mandatory vaccination (close to being decided) order by the Health Ministry in Barcelona.    

Making it Mandatory is a very stupid idea. It will be met with a lot of resistance from the citizens.  

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Alberto is an anti-vaccine person , Martina repeatedly tells him to go and make it but he is giving her all bunch of stupid excuses that he reads on the internet about it 😔