Gina and Bruno - Home activities #13

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't think Bruno is the loser type, he'll be able to bounce elsewhere I guess but we'll probably never know 😁
While it is true that it is quite possible to see Gina again

Some times you louse, other you win. He's a Venezuelan, he will survive.

I don't think it will be closed for long.  RLC needs to increase the number of apartments, not decrease them.  I think the apartment disappeared because Gina left the project.

Given the small kitchen, the apartment would be ideal for Radi.  More than enough space for her broccoli, beans, cucumbers, lettuce, yogurt, cheese,  eggs. and tomatoes.  No need for storage of vodka or beer.  Radi is quiet.  No loud drunken behavior.

I don't think they would give it to Harley and Fiora, because of potential noise complaints.  I do think at least one person in the apartment should speak conversational Spanish because of its location.  

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, moules said:

I don't think it will be closed for long.  RLC needs to increase the number of apartments, not decrease them.  I think the apartment disappeared because Gina left the project.

Given the small kitchen, the apartment would be ideal for Radi.  More than enough space for her broccoli, beans, cucumbers, lettuce, yogurt, cheese,  eggs. and tomatoes.  No need for storage of vodka or beer.  Radi is quiet.  No loud drunken behavior.

I don't think they would give it to Harley and Fiora, because of potential noise complaints.  I do think at least one person in the apartment should speak conversational Spanish because of its location.  

I would imagine it would go to a couple because the house isn't a bedroom apartment like the others only one bedroom so a couple apartment i would imagine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

i see that now
Too bad for us because I think we are just as much a loser in this story because we are still losing an apartment

On the other hand I hope that Gina will be able to solve her problems because in spite of all this she is a nice girl
She just fell in love with someone who doesn't match her, and Bruno is the same
It is better for them that they separate before they really hurt each other for real

by losing two couples one behind the other, we must hope that they have backup plans

Nicely said 😇👏

Gina is money for RLC , she’s local , she respected her job , she was a great RLC participant , someone who really devoted herself to have always a look in her private life . Damn , she grew up with this job , we saw her evolving sexually and going to territories that i think  she didn’t even go in her past off cameras life , we saw her drunk , in tears , smiley , happy , sad … we saw her as we might have never seen someone so real , Gina was the most authentic tenant I can remember , the person off cameras was the same on cameras and only for this she has my total appreciation , this is the meaning of RLC for me , people like Gina , real and just living a life with the cameras as per of it and not for the cameras . Gina is a big loss and her popularity is simply proved by the days she was at our screens .

As for Bruno , we don’t even know if they continue their relationship now that they are off cameras , things like this happen all the time but the cameras magnify the problem when so many people can see it live rather that only listening to it from friends in our social circles or reading similar stories in articles and the internet or wherever . I was always hoping that he goes back single , this is what he wanted and as the majority here believes , he used this residency now for financial reasons , I think he genuinely cared for Gina but he just couldn’t have only her . I hope we also see him again and making himself somehow present again with the role we got to know him , I know that many might hate me for this suggestion , but there hasn’t been a most successful visitor in terms to wake up the sexual libido of these girls than him , he could practically submit them all . For a GOV and if the girls see it like this ( holidays in Barcelona , sex , sea , sun ) , Bruno the local was the perfect guy to enjoy their stays . I hope their relationship doesn’t continue as it went too much and it is a miracle that lasted so long , mostly because of the cameras benefits I think .

The conclusion is that Gina really invested in this relationship and loved Bruno with all of her heart , the girl would go anywhere with him , she was addicted . I was saying that I wouldn’t like to see Gina when the relationship would have finally ended , she will go through some really scary and sad / difficult time la to watch and i hope there are some true real friends for her out there and stand by her now that she will need them and not take advantage of her or be stupid with her . I will miss Gina , I can’t see any other as close to become a second Masha , passionate for the streaming job , real , genuine , authentic , a normal person living a normal life on cameras . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1