Leora - Home Activities #102

Pete1960

15 minutes ago, Ste said:

The negative antigen test was the perfect cure even though it's looks like she didn't do it right

like I said earlier been sick comes second in Leora's book what ever the consequence

I have no pity for her. Nor will I shed a tear.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

She exited but left the door open.  I am thinking does she go out to somewhere else in the building to meet others or talk on the phone?  I don't think she would leave the building with her door open unless their is another secure entrance beyond the door we see.

The apartment lobby is secure.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have no pity for her. Nor will I shed a tear.   :biggrin:

😱😱😱😱 I am expecting a full attack on you with this comment … what ? It won’t be any reactions to your post ?? 😱😱😰😰 Ahh , someone then that can post the reality without being intimidated on this topic 😊😊 stone cold GIF

• Haha 5

There are people here , old enough , experienced , with so many images of life , people , experiences , people that watch this woman for 8 plus years , enough to be able and compare the “ then “ and “ now “ … Well , have you ever seen this “ sad “ period of her life at this magnitude ? Aren’t all these signs that she’s depressed from loneliness ? Day in and day out , just some hours away from the apartment , without an escape with at least a normal job or hobbies since even in the apartment she has absolutely no appetite to do anything except clean it ? 

That’s my comments for today here , I am going to hide once again before my stalkers who have targeted the one that says things exactly the way they are since a long time realize my presence and the broken record comments 😬🙄😲

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Me thinks the woman known as Leora might think there is someone she has noticed spending quite a bit of time on this site repeating themself quite often that makes her think, how dum dum him must be for doing so.

Thinking Pondering GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals  Wonder who it could be?

• Like 1