Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

After 5 years, there energy got lost somehow. I think the two are now simply getting too old for the project. 

I don't see a reason for them to be in the project anymore. Let's face it, the combination of attractiveness, personality and willingness to participate is important when it comes to RLC. Linda, although still okay looking, is slowly losing her youthful attractiveness. The tactic of then trying to negotiate a new contract by refusing to participate, when their negotiating position is getting worse and worse over time anyway simply due to age, strikes me as extremely risqueful (if not just plain stupid). No, I think that with the two the energy is simply at the end. After more than 5 years, it's time for something new. 

I don't mind older people being on RLC, this doesn't have to be a young persons game. Buuuut, they need to at least maintain something more entertaining, like the L&T we used to know

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

Linda, although still okay looking, is slowly losing her youthful attractiveness.

Not true for me, I think Linda is getting more beautiful with every pound of flesh she is gaining. I am not in to very big girls/woman, but in Linda's case, she is all putting it on the right spots.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, upyourass said:

Not true for me, I think Linda is getting more beautiful with every pound of flesh she is gaining. I am not in to very big girls/woman, but in Linda's case, she is all putting it on the right spots.

There will always be different tastes, but in the end, the major trend is that girls are perceived as being more attractive when they are a not so old. In addition to the physical appearance, for a good apartment in RLC it is also important that at least kind of lively. That used to be one of L&T's strengths, and it's kind of a big weakness right now. You can really see that the energy is almost completely lost. Linda in particular seemed downright depressed for months.  

In the end, I was surprised that someone here thought that the two were intentionally stepping short to get a better contract, because I honestly suspect that the contract of the two should expire. After more than 5 years, it just makes sense to bring something fresh. 

4 hours ago, upyourass said:

Linda as a woman to watch is always amazing .. but this sadness aura and unhappy face most of the times since many months now ,  it doesn’t give you the feeling you wish so as to watch her 😞

Which only proves of course how great the previous years were , before Covid for sure ( even during Covid they got married if I remember correctly  ) and how this couple did things  they pleased the majority  of the viewers . 

20 hours ago, ddhm said:

Linda as a woman to watch is always amazing .. but this sadness aura and unhappy face most of the times since many months now ,  it doesn’t give you the feeling you wish so as to watch her 😞

Which only proves of course how great the previous years were , before Covid for sure ( even during Covid they got married if I remember correctly  ) and how this couple did things  they pleased the majority  of the viewers . 

Think it’s time to close this apartment and move on to depressing. 

I think one of the main things to consider here is, no-one knows what is going on in their personal lives. We all go through hard times and this could be something like that. I understand we pay a fee for a certain service with RLC, however we should be mindful of the fact these people are human beings and will have the same types of issues you or I face on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. I am certainly not trying to contradict anybody's opinion here, this is just my twopence worth. IMO I still find Linda very attractive and do not have any issue with a slightly older couple being part of RLC. I personally find that it adds to the whole reality of the site. 

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, mechanic said:

IMO I still find Linda very attractive and do not have any issue with a slightly older couple being part of RLC. I personally find that it adds to the whole reality of the site. 

So true, remember the app with Julia and Eric a couple o years ago?... one day Julia's mom visited and sat bare feet on the couch in a short skirt. Everybody went crazy about the mom, same thing happened with the mom from Kitty...so I say that RLC has some investment in hot moms to research. Might be an interesting development for me personally, to actually get a subscription LOL.

1 hour ago, upyourass said:

So true, remember the app with Julia and Eric a couple o years ago?... one day Julia's mom visited and sat bare feet on the couch in a short skirt. Everybody went crazy about the mom, same thing happened with the mom from Kitty...so I say that RLC has some investment in hot moms to research. Might be an interesting development for me personally, to actually get a subscription LOL.

Haha - absolutely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

to all these negative commentors.. about this couple and they are not this or that... the apt should end ... BS   

I just saw a lovely free camera of Linda in the shower and her body is Rocking as ALWAYS and I believe her beautiful Titties are loud and proud and magnificent ...  her sexy east European face .... the tattoos worn like art 

so maybe its the negative commentors who should leave this apt....  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1