Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Even real life couples don't do blowjobs under the cover but I could be wrong and perhaps RLC knows more than us. RLC keeps pissing off subscribers but few cancel. Go figure.

Internet or any addiction is a heavy drug habit to break.  But, it can be broken, if you work at it, IMO.  I'm included, of course.

18 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Even real life couples don't do blowjobs under the cover but I could be wrong and perhaps RLC knows more than us. RLC keeps pissing off subscribers but few cancel. Go figure.

RLC's inaction on Linda and Tibor makes no sense other than they have much invested in these two.  But even so, sex under the covers (most of the time for an 'experienced' couple), either these two have an issue with RLC, or her weight gain (or psychological issues) have both of them making bad choices.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Howard said:

RLC's inaction on Linda and Tibor makes no sense other than they have much invested in these two.  But even so, sex under the covers (most of the time for an 'experienced' couple), either these two have an issue with RLC, or her weight gain (or psychological issues) have both of them making bad choices.

They are hurting themselves, hurting RLC and hurting their fan base. Whatever is going on with them might be real life but offers little to nothing for RLC and subscribers. Personally I believe RLC themselves are also in a similar conundrum and don't know what to do or as a voyeur cam site owner they have let tenants control the asylum for unknown reasons. RLC has their head in the sand.

39 Head In The Sand Illustrations & Clip Art - iStock

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

I will probably leave when Kassandra does

Well if Kassnadra is the only reason you are a member of RLC I would have left after a month.... She has never been a part of the RLC project, just using it for what RLC provides to her.... Like so many other tenants these days. RLC wonders why thier subscription's are so far down.... Kassandra and Aiely are two reason for sure, along with many others like Leia and Trinity, Zabava and ESMI, Lillith and Anya...... Need I need say more ???

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well if Kassnadra is the only reason you are a member of RLC I would have left after a month.... She has never been a part of the RLC project, just using it for what RLC provides to her.... Like so many other tenants these days. RLC wonders why thier subscription's are so far down.... Kassandra and Aiely are two reason for sure, along with many others like Leia and Trinity, Zabava and ESMI, Lillith and Anya...... Need I need say more ???

Why is it so difficult to understand that we can love the participants for something other than what they do or do not do in front of the cameras?
Kassandra is a very beautiful girl and it's always a pleasure to see her naked

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She is a user and a abuser of her privileges that RLC provides her.... She needs to go the way of so many before her !!! Ba Bye Kassaundra........ GTHO ASAP for RLC's sake PLEASE !!!! Ge the hell out ASAP !!

Not before freeloading esmi!!

41 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She is a user and a abuser of her privileges that RLC provides her.... She needs to go the way of so many before her !!! Ba Bye Kassaundra........ GTHO ASAP for RLC's sake PLEASE !!!! Get the hell out ASAP !! Take your off camera Bullshit and shove it up your ass as f ar as you can fit it.. Worthless as tits on a boar hog she is !!!

The problem is that people think they know how RLC works 🤣

I would like to know these famous privileges that you speak of, do you know exactly the formal or informal contract that she may have with RLC?

me all I see is just the frustration of the members because they don't have what they WANT because they think that THEIR vision is the best 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2