Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

If Kitty returns it will be in a different apartment. I am hoping this happens. But Smith is out.

I'm pretty sure it's not gonna come back on line with Smith drinking a beer and Kitty playing with the dogs...

• Haha 1

A colossal mistake if Kitty wants to return and not move on with her life . We have a woman living alone with no friends and an empty apartment , imagine if we get a second one . 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A colossal mistake if Kitty wants to return and not move on with her life . We have a woman living alone with no friends and an empty apartment , imagine if we get a second one . 

nope

Everybody seems to be down on Smitty here.  I've admired him for his restraint dealing with the crazy bitchl.  If he finally snapped and broke her jaw I'd have to say she had it coming.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

nope

It is a pity in my opinion that you seem wanting to encourage Kitty continuing  with RLC instead as the friend that you say you are make her understand that the future for her is out of the cameras and - please face the results and be realistic - that the more the RLC involvement , the more her life was kept stable and without improvements ..Am I wrong to another bitter truth ? No friends as she says , a boyfriend that was sharing her life with because she can’t let go , fights , flirting on cameras with other men ( videocall , sugar daddies , arabs )  …I wish you could really see what the better thing for her is , if you believe that after this last stay the best for her is to return with an apartment of her own , then we evaluate real life and a tenant in a complete different way . 

I hope your wish is granted since you seem desperately wanting to watch her , I hope my wish is granted as I want desperately my wish to be granted , that is for Kitty to be a normal , happy and full of passion girl to pursue her dreams which she has no chance doing by having the comfort of the RLC world and not going with her own personality and character to finally learn the world , meet a guy to respect her and satisfy her ..Honestly , can she do  all these in front of cameras ?