Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Such bullshit from these assholes at RLC. They shouldn't hide anything from paying customers. 

I 100% agree...total bullshit!!  If a paying customer wants to watch a tenant take a shit, then they should be able to do so and the same goes for any altercations between the tenants.  RLC are scamming assholes, that's all they are.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Such bullshit from these assholes at RLC. They shouldn't hide anything from paying customers. 

That's what I said about Gina and Bruno incident. I understand deleting the cops since they have nothing to do with it and is their job to search the apartment, but the hole fight shouldn't be deleted.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I 100% agree...total bullshit!!  If a paying customer wants to watch a tenant take a shit, then they should be able to do so and the same goes for any altercations between the tenants.  RLC are scamming assholes, that's all they are.

LOL ok Harley. You are the only one I will answer bud. Always answer the biggest asshole first. 🤣

I talked to Kitty. She is upset, ofc. I don't wish her to be thrown out of the apartment and she realizes it but right now that is not even her first priority. She tells me she is done with him. Maybe, maybe not. But without him she is basically alone. We have talked about her having her own apartment. It is definitely a viable option, IF RLC goes for it. I have even suggested staying with Smith but taking a break from each other (for those of you that think I am trying to tear them apart). Kitty has shown support for some of these ideas. Let's face it, a Kitty apartment is a very attractive solution to this problem. I believe it would help her grow in ways she doesn't yet know. I think a lot of us guys would love to see that.

Two things. I am not obsessed with the lady. We have been friends for 2 years. I don't know Smith. If he wants to tell me his side he is welcome to do it. As in real life I can only know one person's side and oops that has to be good enough for me. Y'all can say what you want about her. I will defend her because it is what I know and she is my friend. Don't like it? Find your own friend.

Second, she is basically alone without Smith. Her mom can't help her and dad is absent from her life. Have a little compassion and stop being desktop warriors. And yeah, I will defend her if that is all she has. Bring it.

I will not say if he hit her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Kitty has shown support for some of these ideas. Let's face it, a Kitty apartment is a very attractive solution to this problem. I believe it would help her grow in ways she doesn't yet know. I think a lot of us guys would love to see that.

Kitty has the body/appearance of a 12 year old "custom made" child, nothing erotic about that....so not ALL guys !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

LOL ok Harley. You are the only one I will answer bud. Always answer the biggest asshole first. 🤣

I talked to Kitty. She is upset, ofc. I don't wish her to be thrown out of the apartment and she realizes it but right now that is not even her first priority. She tells me she is done with him. Maybe, maybe not. But without him she is basically alone. We have talked about her having her own apartment. It is definitely a viable option, IF RLC goes for it. I have even suggested staying with Smith but taking a break from each other (for those of you that think I am trying to tear them apart). Kitty has shown support for some of these ideas. Let's face it, a Kitty apartment is a very attractive solution to this problem. I believe it would help her grow in ways she doesn't yet know. I think a lot of us guys would love to see that.

Two things. I am not obsessed with the lady. We have been friends for 2 years. I don't know Smith. If he wants to tell me his side he is welcome to do it. As in real life I can only know one person's side and oops that has to be good enough for me. Y'all can say what you want about her. I will defend her because it is what I know and she is my friend. Don't like it? Find your own friend.

Second, she is basically alone without Smith. Her mom can't help her and dad is absent from her life. Have a little compassion and stop being desktop warriors. And yeah, I will defend her if that is all she has. Bring it.

I will not say if he hit her.

I would love to watch her alone. She on K&D or G&D apartment would be perfect for her. But let's be honest, that ship has sailed. Unless RLC kicks Smith from the apartment and let her there alone.

But what I think what will be the best for HER is that she lives her live outside RLC.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I would love to watch her alone. She on K&D or G&D apartment would be perfect for her. But let's be honest, that ship has sailed. Unless RLC kicks Smith from the apartment and let her there alone.

But what I think what will be the best for HER is that she lives her live outside RLC.

She may do that. But I will be selfish and hope she stays. She has a lot to gain from being here. Ofc I want the best for her, so it is as she wishes.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If a paying customer wants to watch a tenant take a shit, then they should be able to do so and the same goes for any altercations between the tenants.

For the record, I'm would not want to watch even my heart throb Martina laying cable.   Not the kind of laying I am looking for here (hat tip to John McClane).  I have no issue with the toilets not being on cam.  I do think if you remove ALL amount of decency, you get to a level of depravity that is no longer fun.  

I do think the microphones should be ON in the bathrooms.  I'm not keen on hearing farts, but I do think the cast members use the bathrooms to have important serious conversations purposely away from the customers.  Of course I don't understand a word they say but we have our super-reliable translators who can fill the gap.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ddhm said:

If I was writing a 5 paragraphs post praising Kitty , your comment would have been totally different I think . I told you again , only being real , sincere  and speaking the truth no matter how much it hurts can define you as a real fan or a person that she considers as you have said a friend due to your direct contact  to her . A real friend knows that no matter what you say to this person , no matter the criticism or whatever , is done  out of pure and real concern and because you want to see this person succeed , triumph and be happy in life . All these images and emojis and bla bla bla , it is just virtual confirmations for the vanity of an individual and to know that people are kept busy and she’s in the center of interest .

Unlike the majority of folks here, I enjoy your long posts and interesting insights.  But for God sakes my dear friend, stop trying to defend yourself here.  I know this is difficult to do as I have been attacked as well, but you simply must do it.  

By trying to defend yourself all that you do is create more non-productive posts that rehash your earlier points, etc.

Now we clearly will get to 30 pages before they decommission this apartment.

• Upvote 1