Fan Page Leora 2022 #1

StnCld316

Bonjour a tous

Pu lire ce matin que leora s’ait masturbé avec le jouet blanc que j’ai raté a quelle heure que ce c’est passé

Donc je crois quelle a bien passé sa nuit du jour de l’an chez une copine du salon

Bon dimanche  les amis et amies

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello everyone

Could read this morning that leora masturbated with the white toy that I missed at what time it happened

Shortly before midnight. It was almost the intermission from last night, she called Paul before 7pm, still talking to him after 3am. 

• Thanks 3

17 hours ago, scutus said:

Hopefully, it will happen. I am certain we would see a much happier Leora, if it does.  Also, I can imagine that Eva will at times give us reason for some laughter.

With it have been said " Laughter, Is The Best Medicine ".  Which possibly, just may, relieve some of the poor souls, who can find only negativity in their lives !😁

You are such a laughably pathetic and pitiful old man sometimes Slug, living in your little world of make believe and delusions.

" Negativity" as you refer to in your normal sly underhanded manner, is to some people no more than honest remarks about your ladies recent lack of interest and enthusiasm....You must lead a very lonely uneventful existence if you honestly believe that she has been " performing " well this past few months...But of course anyone who can't distinguish between Boots and Trainers, or Centigrade and Fahrenheit, or indeed Scutus and Scutum doesn't have much chance of being credible with any form of honest judgement does he? You allow your idolatry toward this woman cloud any reasonable honest judgement, like a lovesick teenager you have lost all sense of reality you poor lonely old soul. How about that for negativity....or honesty !

You find it difficult to accept that it is perfectly possible and acceptable for someone like myself to actually like Leora in general, but able to criticise her commitment and disinterest at times, I believe its referred to as having " an open mind " and telling it as is in my opinion. 😁

The only thing you have got right is regarding " laughter being the best medicine " I haven't stopped laughing at your remark , in fact I'm practically overdosing on your form of medication...Keep it up please !

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

First of all,I want to say a delayed Happy New Year to you Leora.Second is,I was surprised that you were up for it because to me you looked a little bit tired but probably

your teasing had turned you on.So thank you very much for another lovely bate with your friend Mr.White.He really know how to do his job on your clit with his vibration,loved it.

And another hard loudly orgasm which I really like,loved that too.And thank you for turn off your Ipad so I can hear you loud and clear.I really like when you squeeze your hard

nipples.Sensitive,are they?So keep up the good work,girl.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big,big kiss on you beautiful tits.

Here I Go Again-Lyrics-Whitesnake - YouTube

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You are such a laughably pathetic and pitiful old man sometimes Slug, living in your little world of make believe and delusions.

" Negativity" as you refer to in your normal sly underhanded manner, is to some people no more than honest remarks about your ladies recent lack of interest and enthusiasm....You must lead a very lonely uneventful existence if you honestly believe that she has been " performing " well this past few months...But of course anyone who can't distinguish between Boots and Trainers, or Centigrade and Fahrenheit, or indeed Scutus and Scutum doesn't have much chance of being credible with any form of honest judgement does he? You allow your idolatry toward this woman cloud any reasonable honest judgement, like a lovesick teenager you have lost all sense of reality you poor lonely old soul. How about that for negativity....or honesty !

You find it difficult to accept that it is perfectly possible and acceptable for someone like myself to actually like Leora in general, but able to criticise her commitment and disinterest at times, I believe its referred to as having " an open mind " and telling it as is in my opinion. 😁

The only thing you have got right is regarding " laughter being the best medicine " I haven't stopped laughing at your remark , in fact I'm practically overdosing on your form of medication...Keep it up please !

Know your comment is not directed at me but I'm of the same sentiment I would like to see Eva back with Leora and think she will be happier and maybe get

some laughter back in the apartment like when the dog would sneak up behind Leora and sniff her ass stuff like that used to crack me up.  Sure hope Eva

makes it to Prague Will it change Leora back to what folks expect of her I doubt that but it will bring more activity as to how Leora interacts with the dog

and see what mischief she gets up to Maybe I'm just missing my own dog and will get a laugh seeing Eva back Selfish of me maybe especially  when

others feel there not getting there moneys worth !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Ste said:

Know your comment is not directed at me but I'm of the same sentiment I would like to see Eva back with Leora and think she will be happier and maybe get

some laughter back in the apartment like when the dog would sneak up behind Leora and sniff her ass stuff like that used to crack me up.  Sure hope Eva

makes it to Prague Will it change Leora back to what folks expect of her I doubt that but it will bring more activity as to how Leora interacts with the dog

and see what mischief she gets up to Maybe I'm just missing my own dog and will get a laugh seeing Eva back Selfish of me maybe especially  when

others feel there not getting there moneys worth !

My comments were not directed toward you, unless of course you are of the same opinion regarding people who are not " Leora worshippers" as the person who composed and posted the final paragraph in the previous comment I responded to.

Eva!! Although a pain in the arse with its constant yapping made Leora happy, ( who wouldn't agree with that remark and wish it to be so ) and as I have stated before is not responsible for it's behaviour if it has never been taught otherwise, and yes there are times when she herself was very amusing.

Had the composer of the post have left it at that, instead of as always trying to score a cheap shot with his usual snide remarks then I would have had no reason to respond, in fact I would no doubt have completely agreed with him.

But the poor chap can't resist "stirring the pot ", and still hasn't learned that he is yet to better anyone in a dispute in which honest facts are relevant, as opposed to the embellished waffle that he tries to create as fact and pass of as words of wisdom and significance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

My comments were not directed toward you, unless of course you are of the same opinion regarding people who are not " Leora worshippers" as the person who composed and posted the final paragraph in the previous comment I responded to.

Eva!! Although a pain in the arse with its constant yapping made Leora happy, ( who wouldn't agree with that remark?) and as I have stated before is not responsible for it's behaviour if it has never been taught otherwise, and yes there are times when she herself was very amusing.

Had the composer of the post have left it at that, instead of as always trying to score a cheap shot with his usual snide remarks then I would have had no reason to respond, in fact I would no doubt have completely agreed with him.

But the poor chap can't resist "stirring the pot ", and still hasn't learned that he is yet to better anyone in a dispute in which honest facts are relevant, as opposed to the embellished waffle that he tries to create and pass of as words of wisdom and significance. 

I know your comment was not at me I made that clear in my first line. Just to reiterate what I said a different way I think having the dog there

will change the dynamics ( might be the wrong word ) of the apartment and Leora having fun and been happier having her there and no doubt

Eva will take  preference of her time for a while anyway. As for me I don't know what category I'm in I like Leora and rarely say anything

derogatory I leave that to others and don't get bent out of shape unless it's slanderous, Getting distracted here with new top and shorts

looking good Leora   PS we can carry on or pick it up again if and when Eva arrives, by the way this has nothing to do with your original

comment just my opinion of Eva coming to town

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Ste said:

I know your comment was not at me I made that clear in my first line. Just to reiterate what I said a different way I think having the dog there

will change the dynamics ( might be the wrong word ) of the apartment and Leora having fun and been happier having her there and no doubt

Eva will take  preference of her time for a while anyway. As for me I don't know what category I'm in I like Leora and rarely say anything

derogatory I leave that to others and don't get bent out of shape unless it's slanderous, Getting distracted here with new top and shorts

looking good Leora   PS we can carry on or pick it up again if and when Eva arrives, by the way this has nothing to do with your original

comment just my opinion of Eva coming to town

I can't disagree with anyone's comments regarding Eva making Leora happier,  who wouldn't want to see that.

Will be interesting to see what happens once the novelty of having Eva back wears off, I would not like to see the mutt neglected and being left alone in the apartment for hours on end.

Leora has a track record of becoming bored very quickly, hopefully that won't apply in Eva's case. 

• Upvote 4

Thank you very much my lovely Leora for another lovely bate with your friend Mr.White.And it was another hard orgasm and very audible,loved it.

And as usual it,really knocks you out.Thank you for remember to turn down the volume on your tv so I could hear you loud and clear.I really like the

new red set you´ve bought,looks really good on you.So,keep up the good work,girl and please bring us more.Love you always my lovely Leora and a

big kiss anywhere you like it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much my lovely Leora for another lovely bate with your friend Mr. White. And it was another hard orgasm and very audible, loved it.

And as usual it, really knocks you out. Thank you for remember to turn down the vCluolume on your tv so I could hear you loud and clear. I really like the

new red set you´ve bought, looks really good on you. So, keep up the good work, girl and please bring us more. Love you always my lovely Leora and a

big kiss anywhere you like it.

Couldn't agree more, loving the new toys. Would love to see the butt plug again. 

• Upvote 2