Fan Page Leora 2022 #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Saturday and Sunday were a reasonable start to the New Year and appreciated, nothing spectacular but better than average and not rushed as off late.😁

She seemed in a very good mood yesterday and was willing to give us a present. Just a pity that it all lasted 10 minutes.

Leora could have done more but still better than nothing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much my lovely Leora for another lovely bate with your friend Mr.White.And it was another hard orgasm and very audible,loved it.

And as usual it,really knocks you out.Thank you for remember to turn down the volume on your tv so I could hear you loud and clear.I really like the

new red set you´ve bought,looks really good on you.So,keep up the good work,girl and please bring us more.Love you always my lovely Leora and a

big kiss anywhere you like it.

To be honest I liked it better when Leora had that attractive sexy husky hoarse sound of passion when orgasm real Leora. 

Not this screaming not fond of that at all but that's me Also I like her red shorts and top like I said before I will leave all the kissing to you

• Like 2

Well,here I am again saying thank you Leora for another beautiful bate,loved it.I really like the new white shirt and I loved the new long

white socks.You really look very sexy in them and it fits you very good.And as I said before,you really now how to tease us,naughty girl.

And again Mr.White got the honor to help you out,seems he know how to please you,nice hard orgasm and very audible,loved it too.And thanks

again for turning down your Ipad,makes it easier to hear you,so keep up the good work,girl.Love you always my beautiful Leora and a big kiss to you.

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 5

Wow,that was a pleasent surprise.Must have been the hot water that turned you on.And once again,Mr.White come to the rescue.

Thank you very much for a great bate with a powerful orgasm and I could hear very good,loved it.Keep up the good work,girl and please

give us some more.Love the new black negligee,you look awesome in it,great choice.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big kiss to you.

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 3

Thank you very much for a great bate with you friend Mr.White again,he sure makes miracle with your little clit,loved it.

And it was a real pleasure to hear you moaning and your hard orgasm when you cum,it was very loudly,loved that too.

keep up the good work,girl and I really like your white shirt and the white long socks you wear.Is there a chance we could

have them in black too,please.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big kiss for you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much for a great bate with you friend Mr.White again,he sure makes miracle with your little clit,loved it.

And it was a real pleasure to hear you moaning and your hard orgasm when you cum,it was very loudly,loved that too.

keep up the good work,girl and I really like your white shirt and the white long socks you wear.Is there a chance we could

have them in black too,please.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big kiss for you.

Broken GIF

• Upvote 1