Fan Page Leora 2022 #1

StnCld316

6 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Why don´t you go hunting some eskimo girls or maybe a polarbear to fuck with.😂

Behave yourself you silly boy, otherwise Leora will take your toys off you. Don't you just wish.......😁

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much for a great bate with you friend Mr.White again,he sure makes miracle with your little clit,loved it.

And it was a real pleasure to hear you moaning and your hard orgasm when you cum,it was very loudly,loved that too.

keep up the good work,girl and I really like your white shirt and the white long socks you wear.Is there a chance we could

have them in black too,please.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big kiss for you.

I have you figured out now. 

Because of your limitations in writing anything reasonably coherent, someone created a paper template for you, and all you have to do is change the colour of the vibrator as required and alternate between breasts, belly, pussie or arse as the appropriate appendage to receive a slobbering kiss from yourself, that now explains why all you can contribute to the forum is condescending emoji's .....How cute !! 😁

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have you figured out now. 

Because of your limitations in writing anything reasonably coherent, someone created a paper template for you, and all you have to do is change the colour of the vibrator as required and alternate between breasts, belly, pussie or arse as the appropriate appendage to receive a slobbering kiss from yourself, that now explains why all you can contribute to the forum is condescending emoji's .....How cute !! 😁

Thanks jimbo love it when you hold back on saying anything  masterchef will be pulling one out for you now  love it 😷

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Thanks jimbo love it when you hold back on saying anything  masterchef will be pulling one out for you now  love it 😷

It's only a very limited amount he's capable of pulling out, unless one of his other groupies composes something for him.😁

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Blauw! ik denk het niet@ daerjohn2015 vroeg waar ze vandaan kwam in Rusland, maar wat er gebeurde met de Leora waar we allemaal van genoten in Rusland.

Ik kan het mis hebben, maar zo denk ik er over!

Inderdaad , leora is niet meer zoals in Rusland. Ze gedraagt zich in Praag als een CB girl

• Upvote 1