Fan Page Leora 2022 #1

StnCld316

Well,let me guess the hot bath must have kicked in your hormones and then the long warm up got you going.And then your

fast fingers made the rest,loved it.It was a nice and sensitive bate with an hard orgasm and it really knocked you out again,so

thank you very much my lovely Leora.Love you always my beautiful Leora and a big to you.BTW,love the new outfit in pink.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I am a little surprised that you were up for it,it seemed to me that you were just going to watch something on your Ipad.So when you

laid back and pulled up your new pink T-shirt and started to caress yourself,I knew you were going to give us a lovely bate.And you did with

your friend Mr.White again,working hard on your clit,loved it.And another hard and loudly orgasm that knock you out everytime,loved that too.

I lke the new white long socks you´re wearing,suits you well,maybe we could have black next time,please.Keep up the good work,girl.Love you

always my lovely Leora and a big kiss for you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

10 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

I am a little surprised that you were up for it,it seemed to me that you were just going to watch something on your Ipad.So when you

laid back and pulled up your new pink T-shirt and started to caress yourself,I knew you were going to give us a lovely bate.And you did with

your friend Mr.White again,working hard on your clit,loved it.And another hard and loudly orgasm that knock you out everytime,loved that too.

I lke the new white long socks you´re wearing,suits you well,maybe we could have black next time,please.Keep up the good work,girl.Love you

always my lovely Leora and a big kiss for you.

Ask a Gamer- GMing the One-Trick Pony - d20 Radio             image.jpeg.6c8c2c6268abda1dafe22a1ef7f5a88f.jpeg

Not directed at you personally MC but to Leora, unless of course you think it should apply to yourself, then have at it and fill your boots!!

• Haha 1

Thank you very much for a wonderful bate my lovely Leora.It must have been the hot water and the coconut milk that

got you more and more randy.I could clearly see it through your bath.You were very loud today,which I like so thank

for that.And another powerful orgasm again that knocked you out,loved it.Keep up the good work,girl.Love you always

my sweet and beautiful Leora and a big kiss for you.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

On 1/14/2022 at 1:51 AM, jimbo4 said:

Ask a Gamer- GMing the One-Trick Pony - d20 Radio             image.jpeg.6c8c2c6268abda1dafe22a1ef7f5a88f.jpeg

Not directed at you personally MC but to Leora, unless of course you think it should apply to yourself, then have at it and fill your boots!!

Have to admit, Jimbo,  if she didn't masturbate on cam for strangers and cum hard she wouldn't have much impact on society.  Her looks will soon go, her ass will widen and her boobs will sag and soon.  What will become of her then? 

If she continues living so narcissistic she will never be able to create a family.  If she got married she's never have the long baths, time for make up and lotions, avoiding others when she wants 'me time'.

I admit I enjoy looking at her and watching her cum, but she is not psychologically fit for a real healthy relationship. She has the potential but no discipline or vision.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Have to admit, Jimbo,  if she didn't masturbate on cam for strangers and cum hard she wouldn't have much impact on society.  Her looks will soon go, her ass will widen and her boobs will sag and soon.  What will become of her then? 

If she continues living so narcissistic she will never be able to create a family.  If she got married she's never have the long baths, time for make up and lotions, avoiding others when she wants 'me time'.

I admit I enjoy looking at her and watching her cum, but she is not psychologically fit for a real healthy relationship. She has the potential but no discipline or vision.

I agree with 97.9% of your post. Well said.