Nina & Kira (2022) Part #1

disneykid

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Means nothing to me????

It's a musical, Nina is in the picture (from left to right she is second standing) , so she's part of the cast. Maybe they're inviting us to go. Many successes.  🏆

• Like 2

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

It also says Crazy Jazz. Break a leg, Nina.

If she did brake a leg ,that would make Kira happy ,she would be at home with her😀
not wishing it really,she’s doing what she loves, I just feel sorry for Kira left alone all day

• Like 1

1 hour ago, disneykid said:

If she did brake a leg ,that would make Kira happy ,she would be at home with her😀
not wishing it really,she’s doing what she loves, I just feel sorry for Kira left alone all day

Why we say break a leg?

The most common theory refers to an actor breaking the “leg line” of the stage. ... If actors were not performing, they had to stay behind the “leg line,” which also meant they wouldn't get paid. If you were to tell the actor to “break a leg,” you were wishing them the opportunity to perform and get paid.
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:
Why we say break a leg?

The most common theory refers to an actor breaking the “leg line” of the stage. ... If actors were not performing, they had to stay behind the “leg line,” which also meant they wouldn't get paid. If you were to tell the actor to “break a leg,” you were wishing them the opportunity to perform and get paid.

I do know the meaning of break a leg

• Like 1

il y a 44 minutes, disneykid a dit :

If the rumours are true ,would it  be advisable  to get checked over by a doctor especially with mercury spilt 🙀

She applied the procedure for mercury, gloves, mask and no vacuum cleaner. The mercury balls are picked up with tape.... A real professional in physics.
Well, Mozart drank mercury for most of his short life with Van Swieten's liquor. It took him several years before he probably died from it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, peterb said:

She applied the procedure for mercury, gloves, mask and no vacuum cleaner. The mercury balls are picked up with tape.... A real professional in physics.
Well, Mozart drank mercury for most of his short life with Van Swieten's liquor. It took him several years before he probably died from it.

I was only thinking of Kira ,nothing wrong with that❤️