Leora - Home Activities (2022) #4

Brokk!

25 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

How many times Leora argued with LB about bullshit? Same thing she does with Paul, only the difference is that afterwards she realizes that she has said too many words... 

Really a tough deal showing a selfish self-centered person they are dominating conversations. 

• Confused 3

30 minutes ago, Howard said:

Comments like this (and I'm not one to defend her), is you need to take into account her living arrangements (life).

She's alone, often board, appears to possibly have one or two friends outside the apartment (just guessing). Other than Paul, malia and the mystery guy, does she socialize with anyone else???

Tere is very little around her to stimulate her mind.  She reads very little (for enjoyment), her art is non-existent, she doesn't even cook for herself as often as she did when living with Paul (or fake lesbian Malia). She relies on visual aids for stimulation (whether watching the news on the tablet or listening to music on her iPhone).

She's in a funk where it's no fun being single, coming home to an empty apartment. As such, she will nit-pick and turn ant hills into mountains with many people she talks to.  In her  subconscious, she needs to remain relevant to others (needs to be opinionated).  But what she really needs (IMO), is a long lasting dude relationship she can build on.  

The longer she remains single, the more set in her ways she will be and the more difficult it will be for her to get into a meaningful relationship.   ..and that's the main reason why she needs to leave the RLC bubble - for her own mental health.

At the moment , I believe she’s taking advantage of each and everyone that is in her life directly and indirectly to achieve her goals(s) , it is a master plan in full effect by playing everyone ..

Lets begin ;

- viewers , succeeding her financial independence 

-friends outside that have no idea of what , why , perhaps even where so  that in case something goes wrong , there’s an alternative 

- a male friend , succeeding a ) her sexual needs for a woman of her age to be satisfied , b ) use him at any time as a substitute in case the guy in Russia suddenly cuts all contact for whatever reasons 

-3,4 on public contact friends ( Malia , Denis , rare Skype appearing people ) so as to feed the audience of whatever information she wants so the plot can continue , the speculations to be always present concerning both her inside and outside apartment life , the mystery surrounding her actions staying active so the people can tune in day in and day out and therefore succeeding her exhibitionism desire 

- feeding the audience whenever she believes that it is suitable and having mastered the knowledge of “ people have missed me , let’s feed them today “ succeeding being always the center of interest even providing a “ same shit , different day “ program as gradually is starting becoming a trend at the topic.

Leora is a well oiled machine at the moment , confused and I dare to say indifferent as a human concerning her emotions , her feelings , her attitude towards anyone but very well focused on achieving her goal(s) since quite some respective time .

Ahh , wait , I think this post will be criticized as BS 😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

At the moment , I believe she’s taking advantage of each and everyone that is in her life directly and indirectly to achieve her goals(s) , it is a master plan in full effect by playing everyone ..

Lets begin ;

-friends outside that have no idea of what , why , perhaps even where so  that in case something goes wrong , there’s an alternative 

- a male friend , succeeding a ) her sexual needs for a woman of her age to be satisfied , b ) use him at any time as a substitute in case the guy in Russia suddenly cuts all contact for whatever reasons 

-3,4 on public contact friends ( Malia , Denis , rare Skype appearing people ) so as to feed the audience of whatever information she wants so the plot can continue , the speculations to be always present concerning both her inside and outside apartment life , the mystery surrounding her actions staying active so the people can tune in day in and day out and therefore succeeding her exhibitionism desire 

- feeding the audience whenever she believes that it is suitable and having mastered the knowledge of “ people have missed me , let’s feed them today “ succeeding being always the center of interest even providing a “ same shit , different day “ program as gradually is starting becoming a trend at the topic.

Leora is a well oiled machine at the moment , confused and I dare to say indifferent as a human concerning her emotions , her feelings , her attitude towards anyone but very well focused on achieving her goal(s) since quite some respective time .

You're right, she has a plan but how many more years will she waste before she can start living like a normal human. The world has been moving on as she's practically frozen in time.   She could be having a career, met her soul mate, had children,have many friends etc etc. Now some would say, " it's her life to live as she wants to", I agree, but I think she will at some point regret the years she spent trying to get to where she's really happy playing this rlc game. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Lets begin ;

Not BS but accurate.  Thanks

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

If you go back through replay you see that Leora actually spends 12 hours or more in bed every day. Shouldn't need that much sleep for a girl her age, unless Ashley you said it could be a sign of depression. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Actually RealLife  is far from real life because it keeps you separated from most of your friends and family who don't want to be on camera. It can't be a fun life, especially for young people. Fun for a voyeur but not them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Lets begin ;

karl pilkington bullshit GIF jack nicholson art GIF by hoppip

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, curious101 said:

If you go back through replay you see that Leora actually spends 12 hours or more in bed every day. Shouldn't need that much sleep for a girl her age, unless Ashley you said it could be a sign of depression. 

Depression 100%.  She's sold her soul for money.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You're right, she has a plan but how many more years will she waste before she can start living like a normal human. The world has been moving on as she's practically frozen in time.   She could be having a career, met her soul mate, had children,have many friends etc etc. Now some would say, " it's her life to live as she wants to", I agree, but I think she will at some point regret the years she spent trying to get to where she's really happy playing this rlc game. 

Regret with a capital R

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, curious101 said:

Actually RealLife  is far from real life because it keeps you separated from most of your friends and family who don't want to be on camera. It can't be a fun life, especially for young people. Fun for a voyeur but not them.

Most of the ones on cam their families likely don't even know their doing such a thing.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
What she said.  On point.

• Like 1