Gyana & Dantez 2022 #1

moos54

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree with you that she has a daily job . I was impressed that they went both  out quite late to walk the dog when - as it proves - she could at least stay in bed and sleep since she had to wake up early . 

Let's see their daily routine. Maybe she doesn't need a 8h sleep.

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

It’s a new girlfriend or perhaps a girl he knows for quite sometime and circumstances finally brought them together ..As any new relationship , sex is for sure on the top 3 activities 😂😂😆 , let’s see how he deals with it . 

The previous girl was a “passionate volcano “ that she wasn’t satisfied the way she wished but it might have been due to many “ hidden “ issues that they both had as a couple . Gyana seems a more “ down to earth “ girl but then the previous girlfriend in the beginning seemed more normal till a strange and sudden 180 degrees turn of implants job and tattoos … 

It’s a new relationship that will be unfolding here , they decided to present it and share it on cameras , I wish that it succeeds and they are happy 😇

About the girlfriend "sudden 180 degrees turn with implants.." 

I remerder listening to a conversation she had on the phone in english and she was taking about " having more girls coming form other country, have visa for them, place to stay, how to pay them, sending pictures....",I was interested in knowing what she did for a living and possibly a connection with RLC ?

1 minute ago, girlsfun2 said:

About the girlfriend "sudden 180 degrees turn with implants.." 

I remerder listening to a conversation she had on the phone in english and she was taking about " having more girls coming form other country, have visa for them, place to stay, how to pay them, sending pictures....",I was interested in knowing what she did for a living and possibly a connection with RLC ?

She was a cam girl, and hoped to run a studio at some stage...

• Thanks 1

Again, he started fucking her and she stopped him. This is what happened last night. He didn't go soft as much as she stopped intercourse. He was hard when he entered her tonight (bareback) and she was riding him. Then she just stopped. Like last night he got frustrated. 

Pfff ..so many discussions this couple can create..let’s begin with a couple of personal conclusions / opinions ..I think Dantez is a really bad sex partner/performer , we had seen it already with Mirukawa but I think also now with Gyana , sex isn’t one his best skills , we haven’t seen much of course as Gyana i think isn’t completely comfortable with the cameras but if I can think now of someone , I believe he and Loraine would be perfect for one another 😂🤣 I think the use of the toys when Miru had sex with him was showing her lack of satisfaction and she was using it / masturbating quite a lot for this lack of sexual satisfaction . Can it be that sex was one of the break up reasons ? 

In 2 days I think we have  seen all the caring and affection and smiles / giggles from Dantez that we didn’t see in almost 9 months with Mirukawa .I find it a bit disappointing that a person who is allowed entering the apartment ends up with the boyfriend and for those remembering that night , we were already commenting that something “ suspicious “ 😆 was going on, the opinions weren’t so wrong then .Of course , it is a fresh start for Dantez and we don’t know if his ex is still in his mind and if he just uses Gyana as a way to recover from Mirukawa , too many questions that perhaps the time will give the answers .

Finally , watching this new relationship blossoming and developing in our screens I find it really nice and as always , it is one of these occasions that me as a voyeur I would like to watch the female tenant understanding the high praise she gets from the male population and when she gets familiar and comfortable with the cameras to tease us with lots of things as she’s a really pure natural beauty ( despite the tattoo that many would say that they don’t like ) .Big applause for a very nice female addition tenant 😊😇👏🏻👏🏻

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Again, he started fucking her and she stopped him. This is what happened last night. He didn't go soft as much as she stopped intercourse. He was hard when he entered her tonight (bareback) and she was riding him. Then she just stopped. Like last night he got frustrated. 

I think you should watch the events better because I think he just stop it because he is already cumming

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think you should watch the events better because I think he just stop it because he is already cumming

I don't think so. Doesn't explain what happened last night, doesn't explain the 15 minute pause, but I can understand why he might cum.. new pussy, bareback. It's just your opinion and my opinion. 

I think it’s like watching two sex experiencing beginners ..the only positive is that you can clearly see that this is the definition of “ making love “ rather than two people simply having sex 😇