Leora - Home Activities (2022) #33

Slipper Guyquad

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Er, i don't know what that means! It's very simple. She went to Ukraine to be with him, rather than go back to Russia. That's it.

Without the quotes it looks like you say they were coming to stay with you. This is why Poncherello did not understand. 😆

Anyway, I don't know if Malia can come to Prague but in that case I think she will unfortunately have to come alone. If her husband is between the ages of 18 and 60, he risks having to join the Ukrainian army. Now only old, women and children can leave. Men in the fighting age not.

With the comments we read about the rudeness of Czech either to or being overheard by Leora for being Russia I doubt CZ is a good place for any Russian right now. I wonder if perhaps Leora might be forced home if things continue.

The thought of Malia in a shelter demonstrates how personal this is to Leora.

I didn't understand how Malia's husband isn't fighting but is with her. Is it optional? I heard on the news all men 18-60 were to remain in the country and fight. I guess one of the Russian speakers will have more as it develops.

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

With the comments we read about the rudeness of Czech either to or being overheard by Leora for being Russia I doubt CZ is a good place for any Russian right now. I wonder if perhaps Leora might be forced home if things continue.

The thought of Malia in a shelter demonstrates how personal this is to Leora.

I didn't understand how Malia's husband isn't fighting but is with her. Is it optional? I heard on the news all men 18-60 were to remain in the country and fight. I guess one of the Russian speakers will have more as it develops.

Brokk and I were writing the same thought at the same time.  Wonder about his situation and hers. Hope she grabbed her cat.

13 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Your argument is misplaced. Yes I watch her (as long as she's still pretty). My point was that her appeal is based on her short term beauty. What I look like matters not, I'm not the girl on cam.

As for 'lesser person'. I wasn't speaking morally I was speaking about how much one can achieve when one works a boring job, methodically and saves, saves, saves, not pissing their money away on clothes and beauty treatments.

The remarks I made were directed on what Leora is throwing away for short term gain. Her choice entirely. I can almost guarantee you she'll never have the comfortable retirement I have. Why? When I was her age I'd owned my own home for almost 10 years.

She has no idea of life planning long term. Her choice but she will end up with a small apartment, probably not as nice as the one she has now. Again her choice.

Shooting stars burn out.  Remember the tale about The Hare and the Tortoise?  It's a true allegory.  The tortoise will win. Leora is the hare. She'll see, like many Russian women.  They dress to the 9's, clothes, beauty, do their thing, enjoy life. Then when they're in they're 40's they think about starting a family.  It's too late. 

Again, it's her call.  Don't forget the RLC cleaning lady. 15 years ago that woman was a babe. Then real life smacked her in the butt.

Just personal thoughts based on a very successful and happy life. She lives her life 6" in front of her nose.  I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Trust me...when you and Leora are 20 years older, she will still be hot.

As you age, you find more beauty in women of your generation than of 20+ years ago.  You discover that beauty isn't only superficial, but there's an inner beauty that is also attractive.  With Leora, it's only superficial beauty. She hasn't shown us anything in 10 years to convey otherwise (not that it's her job to - she's paid only to display and bate).

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You know Moos, i have thought that, would it be possible to get asylum as a political refugee. Surely given the circumstances, a travel ban could be recinded. I'm sure because of it all - Especially how distraught she was the other night - Leora would have her back in a heartbeat. However, we don't know what Malia wants - And of course, would she leave her husband's side? Right now, we don't know.

I agree with you that we don't know much, being married to a Ukrainian, I think it will be difficult for her to return to Russia

I don't know in which city she lives now but living to the sound of bombs without knowing if there will be a tomorrow must be impossible to live

The fact that Russia would let civilians evacuate at this time would be the time to join the border countries because not sure that this conflict will be resolved quickly or that such an offer will come back

50 minutes ago, fil37_fifi said:

Le Premier ministre tchèque, Petr Fiala, a annoncé il y a quelques jours que « le traitement des demandes de visas de la part de ressortissants russes » était suspendu, « à l’exception de cas humanitaires ».

Ça laisse un espoir 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I think that rather than going back to Russia, Leora locks herself in the apartment in chains.

Also because now in Russia with the economic sanctions, the situation there is not at all nice. Leora prefers to stay at Prague and suffer the offenses rather than go back to Russia and have no money.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

I think that rather than going back to Russia, Leora locks herself in the apartment in chains.

Also because now in Russia with the economic sanctions, the situation there is not at all nice. Leora prefers to stay at Prague and suffer the offenses rather than go back to Russia and have no money.

Makes since.