Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

I didn't have the time to listen to the exchange but just a part of it.

She did tell him about the cam and to worry about.

But martina know how to play the game.

Bring friend over, show some skin for anyone with imagination and .....1 for the money, 2 for the show, 3 let go go go 

It always good to show some softly skin for a woman....attraction is guarantee even with a gay men....hum....they are not always gay 24 hours/day, let me tell you, they get jump over the fencing to remember the taste LOL

And Alberto kiss Martina in front of the 'gay' guy to send the signal: Eh ! man !....she is fucking with me but in the case of Martina, if she want, she can fuck with you, be aware ! " LOL

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

Martina obviously enjoys spending time with this guy and he seemed to enjoy her very discreet flashing.  But when your sleeve drops down off your shoulder and you cover you tit with your hand rather than zipping the garment up...that is not so subtle. We have seen that Martina likes for people to see her tits and under her skirt. When she is happy she flashes anyone she thinks will like to see her body. I expected her to show her tits when she left her bra off last night and she did not disappoint. 

but then she closes the door to change go figure that one 🤷‍♂️

34 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Bring friend over, show some skin for anyone with imagination and .....1 for the money, 2 for the show, 3 let go go go 

It always good to show some softly skin for a woman....attraction is guarantee even with a gay men....hum....they are not always gay 24 hours/day, let me tell you, they get jump over the fencing to remember the taste LOL

And Alberto kiss Martina in front of the 'gay' guy to send the signal: Eh ! man !....she is fucking with me but in the case of Martina, if she want, she can fuck with you, be aware ! " LOL

You are entertaining for sure. Keep it up. Love your posts. Your mind is rather dirty though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

You have it so wrong.  Martina is not shy about her nudity and has never been shy (with her brother, while swimming, on RLC).  It does not mean that if she shows her breasts that she automatically wants sex.  Liuis (who is very gay) is a very good friend and she loves to dance and talk to him but again that does not mean that she is always thinking about having sex with him and vice versa.  I would imagine that he loves to tell her about all the guys he fucks and he does not have to be told about her sex with Alberto (and if he wants past history, Nelly) because he sees it anytime on RLC.  Martina and Alberto are master marketers.  They know exactly what turns you on and how to make you watch them and talk about them.  That's what turns her on.  The fact is that all of us are here to watch her and Alberto fuck. She is using this skill to be paid and go to school so that eventually she and Alberto will be successful outside of RLC.

Keep watching and fantasizing.  That's what turns her on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

You have it so wrong.

Even though we don’t agree, you know I respect you a lot.  You may actually be correct on how you see this.  I think what annoys me the most is how sure of yourself you are.  This tells me you are either a “know it all” and thus annoying or you have inside information and thus are exploiting us.  Maybe you are actually Alberto.  If yes, then I agree you would be perhaps a master marketer.

Anyway my point is to not draw your ire but to continue to emphasize we don’t know what we don’t know and I don’t think anyone should be so confident as to what they think is happening here.  And if you know things as a fact, you should disclose how and why you know them.

Girlsfun is out there for sure but clearly she is not full of herself and loves these wild speculations.  Her speculations are as plausible as yours in my opinion.

We might agree on one thing … perhaps ultimately at the end of the day, Martina and Alberto like to fuck with us.  This is not the first time I have hypothesized this.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Alberto should have had Candela over.. He and Candela could have slept in the big bed while Martina and Lluis were in the guest bed... I think Alberto would have had a better night than Martina....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I think most CC members would like to see Martina with Nelly or Martina with Bogdan.

We've seen Martina with Nelly a few times... That was super hot! I don't think we'll see her with Bogdan but that would be pretty good too. If she made it with Bogdan we'd get a three way with Martina, Nelly and Bogdan for sure... But I don't see it happening...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Even though we don’t agree, you know I respect you a lot.  You may actually be correct on how you see this.  I think what annoys me the most is how sure of yourself you are.  This tells me you are either a “know it all” and thus annoying or you have inside information and thus are exploiting us.  Maybe you are actually Alberto.  If yes, then I agree you would be perhaps a master marketer.

Anyway my point is to not draw your ire but to continue to emphasize we don’t know what we don’t know and I don’t think anyone should be so confident as to what they think is happening here.  And if you know things as a fact, you should disclose how and why you know them.

Girlsfun is out there for sure but clearly she is not full of herself and loves these wild speculations.  Her speculations are as plausible as yours in my opinion.

We might agree on one thing … perhaps ultimately at the end of the day, Martina and Alberto like to fuck with us.  This is not the first time I have hypothesized this.

Well said!!

I think many members take @girlsfun2too seriously. She is on here having fun and I like her posts. I don't agree with most of what she posts but I love her creativity and it makes me laugh and smile. And in today's world that is a major boost. You go girl, love you for your attitude. You would be fun to make love to. 

• Upvote 1