Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

Tonight, a little probiotic for digestion and the intestines for Martina....be careful Alberto, next time...what comes in as a probiotic will come out where you know...LOL

• Haha 1

Yesterday, long conversation over the phone in the strategic location: bathroom (near kitchen). She remained 'voluntarily' in that place during the call...

She know in that place, we cannot ear or cam... 

p.s. I remember that she has done that with Nelly...

8 hours ago, yelt said:

Can anyone confirm Alberto speaks French, Italian, English and French along with his home language of Catalan and Spanish? Just curious. Thanks 

I can confirm that he does not speak a word of French, Italian, English or French (again), and that he does speak Spanish and Valencian (close to Catalan).

He tried to learn some English with an online application a few months ago, but he gave it up very soon.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

few minute after, put a braless shirt and put all the makeup and she was out.

You must be beautiful and attractive if you plan to have a an adventure in sexual attraction....

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

A friend of mine, still maintains a 'relationship' with her ex and he has been married for several years now and seems very happy.

Strange, he and his wife get along well with my friend. But his wife must suspect that there are things not clear unless she is blind (feminine intuition, she must know...).

But she seems to be thinking "he's married to me, happy and I'm the legal beneficiary of his assets (see a lot of money here).

But in all of this, my friend definitely doesn't want to break up their marriage. In sum, it looks like the triangle by Nelly, Bogdan and Martina.

When I ask my friend about what kind of relationship she has with him, she answer: "I get the level of love I want and that enough for me, just meeting him time to time, it ok, his happy with that and I'm happy, I'm not able to stop".

And my friend is living alone....

So do you think it could be what is happening to  Nelly, Bogdan and Martina ? 

P.S. I know that Martina is not living alone but Alberto is not someone that stop Martina looking around. 

Hi girl, it sounds exactly like the Martina situation. Your friend may not want to break up his marriage, but I'm pretty sure there's a good chance it will be over when the wife finds out. Now I'm not just bashing on Martina, she seems like a very cool person trying to get ahead.  And she's one of the prettiest woman on RLC. I'll bet most on here think that she's a woman, wht would Bogdan care? And hell, just jump in and join the party! But Martina won't be interested in that, or it would have happened. Or maybe they would say to him, you're not invited. Either way, if you're falling hard for a married person, don't let your dreams get ahead of the reality of the situation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi girl, it sounds exactly like the Martina situation. Your friend may not want to break up his marriage, but I'm pretty sure there's a good chance it will be over when the wife finds out. Now I'm not just bashing on Martina, she seems like a very cool person trying to get ahead.  And she's one of the prettiest woman on RLC. I'll bet most on here think that she's a woman, wht would Bogdan care? And hell, just jump in and join the party! But Martina won't be interested in that, or it would have happened. Or maybe they would say to him, you're not invited. Either way, if you're falling hard for a married person, don't let your dreams get ahead of the reality of the situation. 

I think that his wife know but she doesn't mind or show. The one who seem to get the most must be the man, he fuck 2 beautiful woman, I tell you. When he finish with one, he goes to the other one without telling his wife. I notice now that my friend always talk about him, what he do, where is go . it seem to me that when she said "I see him time to time", it not only that but she must communicated with him all the time. The same what Martina does with other one. In case of Martina, she doesn't mind to do it in front of Alberto.

I don't understand how my friend can want to have a relationship like this with that man. She will always be the endless mistress...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

few minute after, put a braless shirt and put all the makeup and she was out.

You must be beautiful and attractive if you plan to have a an adventure in sexual attraction....

she return around 21:10 , she was a little drunk..what I call, her show motion of moving...

serious talk with Alberto and she mention 'she' a lot ....

I bet that Nelly was the one she was meeting...hopefully not in the parking lot this time....

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

she return around 21:10 , she was a little drunk..what I call, her show motion of moving...

serious talk with Alberto and she mention 'she' a lot ....

I bet that Nelly was the one she was meeting...hopefully not in the parking lot this time....

she was caressing herself (boobs and between her leg) in front of Alberto.

Strangely, she kept scratching between her legs...Nelly went too hard...  

But one thing for sure, she was beautiful with that makeup.....😲

And her and Alberto have a long talk in the bathroom, the most important talk is out of RLC.....

And when she caress and kiss Alberto like this, she want to show herself: "Yes I still love Alberto and Alberto still love me". 

I know when you have adventure with someone else, you want to convince yourself that with your 'regular' lover, everything is all right... 

And she did try to have sex with Alberto....no lock...what a loss of libido...If I was Martina, I will get real mad...but she must think, that all right, I will use my libido with other  who can satisfy me 😒

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'll bet most on here think that she's a woman, why would Bogdan care?

I think we dissected this question but perhaps it is worth reviewing.  As @ddhm has repeated, Nelly was almost “stalking” Martina even back when she was in Russia.  Why wouldn’t Bogdan stop it early, i.e. nip it in the bud so to speak?  My guess is that early on it was viewed as an opportunity for a fake lesbian show, or even perhaps just sex like we see Masha do all the time.  Do it as part of our RLC job.

But this is not “just sex”.  This is a loving relationship between Nelly and Martina. That is what upsets Bogdan.  

Didn’t Martina call off the sex on a visit to B4 not long after Nelly was telling all those boys about her girlfriend that she loves very much. It’s Nelly’s deep love for Martina that has upset Bogdan as it would upset most committed married partners.

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Either way, if you're falling hard for a married person, don't let your dreams get ahead of the reality of the situation. 

This is true.  But, while Martina has strong feelings for Nelly, Martina’s sexual openness and love for others does give her dreams of a life with Nelly.  Again remember it was Martina that is trying to put on the brakes.