Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

17 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Martina is thirsty to explore her sexuality and including Alberto is a logical step perhaps.

For the Alberto part: yes, it is a possibility but considering Alberto's perfectionist side (wow the big word I just wrote here !), he wants to participate but he has to:

• get Taco out
  • wash Taco paw
  • finish the dishes 
  • the cleaning of the apartment and remove trace of his sperm everywhere
  • feed Blacky
  • talk to the fish, they too have some need of interaction
  • watch the end of his movie on his cell phone
  • play a last game on the play station
  • have a little nap
  • do a bike run
  • decide what to do in his life
  • has to interpret the stone face of Martina at the beginning of her period
  • plan what to cook for the next meal
  • keep a book about all of Martina 'meeting' in case a of STI and make sure that Martina take her pill because when she drunk or stone, she forget
  • complete the understanding of the his book "the Matter of life "  
  • practice his mind "no nothing is happing here" over and over when Martina is with someone in the bedroom naked and drunk or stone or outside the weekend night (we must say, he is really good at this)
  • call Bogdan, time to time, to make sure that Nelly is the only one fucking Martina. Bogdan answer the same thing all the time: Yes they do and they are trying some new parking lot every weekend.

So you see, it not easy....LOL    

P.S. Alberto, me I love you...only 5 minute at a time...and went you give me a little panty you take on the floor to wipe me off for the those drops of yours...LOL

LMAO....Priceless post @girlsfun2 

• Haha 1

On 3/22/2022 at 11:54 AM, JenniferMom said:

Sorry to keep repeating myself.  The fact that Nelly is married and willing to jeopardize that, makes it even hotter for Martina.  But at some point, credit to Martina, for trying to draw this to a close.  But she seems to be struggling with this.  Love is blind.

On 3/22/2022 at 12:01 PM, JenniferMom said:

Last point:  We are not talking about Nelly.  Everything you said from Nelly's POV is true.  

I laugh because I have a group of married friends and the guys all complain about how irrational the wives are.  I think guys hate that we are so emotional and not very logical.  I know it sucks for you guys but this is really kind of like a law of physics ... it doesn't matter how hard you try, females for the most part are going to be more emotional and less rational than guys.   Your mistake DD is you are being logical ... as if a marriage license will control Nelly and Martina's emotions.  Don't get me wrong, one of the problems in today's world is that commitments don't mean anything anymore.  I get it.   But we are not trying to solve world problems and find world peace.  We just want to know what is going to happen to our beloved Martina.

Jen, you are correct in your evaluation and comments, but it is your mention of the constant struggles and the high emotions stated (no longer resilient) that will, if not already, reduced the romance (sexual lovers no longer) and draw them out over time (perhaps even now) as friends without benefits. 

4 hours ago, yelt said:

that will, if not already, reduced the romance (sexual lovers no longer) and draw them out over time (perhaps even now) as friends without benefits. 

True Yelt, but we simply don’t know do we?  Nelly and Martina started with an amazingly strong attraction for each other and it was more than sexual as evidenced by the cuddling and the trips we know they took together … including a trip to see her mother. I wonder how she introduced Nelly to her mother?  Have we discussed this?

But time passes and the Bogdan element as well as Nelly’s baggage … this could all cause this flame to burn out.  

To me the real test would be if we see Martina embark on a new sexual adventure.  If this happens, I think it spells the end of Nelly.  I will always wonder what would have happened if Martina and Megan hooked up that night that Nelly puked all over.

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Can anyone confirm Alberto speaks French, Italian, English and French along with his home language of Catalan and Spanish? Just curious. Thanks 

I don't think Alberto speaks any other languages than his native language, maybe he speaks a little English because I think he may have talked like that with the girls during a party at B4, but I I'm not sure

• Thanks 1

On 3/22/2022 at 12:54 PM, JenniferMom said:

Sorry to keep repeating myself.  The fact that Nelly is married and willing to jeopardize that, makes it even hotter for Martina.  But at some point, credit to Martina, for trying to draw this to a close.  But she seems to be struggling with this.  Love is blind.

Ifartina thinks it would be "hot" to possibly destroy someone's marriage just to get her rocks off , seems to be a very cruel person. Personally when I was dating I would never get involved with a guy physically or otherwise if I knew they was in a relationship. I've had very close relationships where my guy cheated on me. And believe me it's traumatizing. And before anyone says it's her choice how she wants to live her life, I agree wholeheartedly. I'm just giving my opinion and experience. I guess I'm old fashioned.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

If Martina thinks it would be "hot" to possibly destroy someone's marriage just to get her rocks off , seems to be a very cruel person.

I hear you Ash.  This is a very subtle point.  I don't think it's very explicit in Martina's mind (if it is there at all).

People want to be loved and wanted.  To know someone is willing to risk everything to be with me, that is a very very intimate thing.  Yes it causes mixed feelings because no one wants to be a "home wrecker".  And of course the attraction has to be both ways. 

It would be cruel if Martina did not have "real, authentic" feelings for Nelly and was doing this just to fuck with Nelly's marriage.  In her mind, Martina could very well know she is on thin ice here ... and if Nelly resisted, Martina would stop dead in her tracks.  But knowing Nelly loves her and is willing to stand up to Bogdan in defense of this love, that is a very hard attraction to stand down to.

I would agree that a lot of people would not see it this way.

I do think this kind of dynamic is in play.  Martina HAS TRIED TO END THIS.  She has tried to be the adult relative to Nelly.   But for some reason, she is very attracted to Nelly it seems, and if Nelly is willing to risk her entire marriage with Bogdan, at some point Martina will cave to this. 

Yes this is a lot of gobbledy goop psycho shit.  I am not a shrink but I slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

If Martina thinks it would be "hot" to possibly destroy someone's marriage just to get her rocks off , seems to be a very cruel person. Personally when I was dating I would never get involved with a guy physically or otherwise if I knew they was in a relationship. I've had very close relationships where my guy cheated on me. And believe me it's traumatizing. And before anyone says it's her choice how she wants to live her life, I agree wholeheartedly. I'm just giving my opinion and experience. I guess I'm old fashioned.

That's what I love about you!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, yelt said:

Can anyone confirm Alberto speaks French, Italian, English and French along with his home language of Catalan and Spanish? Just curious. Thanks 

If you listen carefully, he speak all those language when he is talking directly to Martin ass....LOL

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ifartina thinks it would be "hot" to possibly destroy someone's marriage just to get her rocks off , seems to be a very cruel person. Personally when I was dating I would never get involved with a guy physically or otherwise if I knew they was in a relationship. I've had very close relationships where my guy cheated on me. And believe me it's traumatizing. And before anyone says it's her choice how she wants to live her life, I agree wholeheartedly. I'm just giving my opinion and experience. I guess I'm old fashioned.

A friend of mine, still maintains a 'relationship' with her ex and he has been married for several years now and seems very happy.

Strange, he and his wife get along well with my friend. But his wife must suspect that there are things not clear unless she is blind (feminine intuition, she must know...).

But she seems to be thinking "he's married to me, happy and I'm the legal beneficiary of his assets (see a lot of money here).

But in all of this, my friend definitely doesn't want to break up their marriage. In sum, it looks like the triangle by Nelly, Bogdan and Martina.

When I ask my friend about what kind of relationship she has with him, she answer: "I get the level of love I want and that enough for me, just meeting him time to time, it ok, his happy with that and I'm happy, I'm not able to stop".

And my friend is living alone....

So do you think it could be what is happening to  Nelly, Bogdan and Martina ? 

P.S. I know that Martina is not living alone but Alberto is not someone that stop Martina looking around. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, yelt said:

21 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

If you listen carefully, he speak all those language when he is talking directly to Martin ass....LOL

Thanks @girlsfun2 A good laugh with my morning coffee. 

• Like 1