Leora - Home Activities (2022) #38

30 minutes ago, Liebe said:

But she can't leave him, they are business partners.

Yes and no. Some things go beyond the mere business, and the feelings are among them. Leora is clear that she is with Paul far beyond just having a business together, otherwise there would be far fewer phone calls between them, for example. The fact that they are business partners does not mean that Leora must necessarily be together with Paul (especially if she no longer loves him), and the opportunities to leave him certainly do not lack. But yet...They are still together and from how Slip wrote before Leora does not fail to feel affection for Paul.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Yes and no. Some things go beyond the mere business, and the feelings are among them. Leora is clear that she is with Paul far beyond just having a business together, otherwise there would be far fewer phone calls between them, for example. The fact that they are business partners does not mean that Leora must necessarily be together with Paul (especially if she no longer loves him), and the opportunities to leave him certainly do not lack. But yet...They are still together and from how Slip wrote before Leora does not fail to feel affection for Paul.

Last year. Just one example from many.

"How could i not love you?".

To LB? No, to Paul.

She's as much in love with Paul as she ever was. The business is secondary.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

As I wrote earlier, it seems that Leora likes to hurt herself. 2 years of back and forth to have nothing but stress and that's it. Is it really worth it?

Some people stay in a rut without realizing it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Last year. Just one example from many.

"How could i not love you?".

To LB? No, to Paul.

She's as much in love with Paul as she ever was. The business is secondary.

I think that if Leora left Paul, even tomorrow, she would also leave the business together. It wouldn't be strange as a thing, it already happens everywhere that one of the two business partners picks up and leaves. It does not necessarily mean that a business fails.

Just now, Brokk! said:

I think that if Leora left Paul, even tomorrow, she would also leave the business together. It wouldn't be strange as a thing, it already happens everywhere that one of the two business partners picks up and leaves. It does not necessarily mean that a business fails.

Like i said, forget the business. If he worked on the bins she'd still be with him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Because most likely it will end up like all the other times, badly.

They will fight over some bullshit and for another month they will not hear each other and then start over again, like this forever. This is why I say that Leora wants to get too stressed out with LB and I don't understand why to keep seeing him if she doesn't want to do anything serious, because she doesn't break up with Paul.

So because “ most likely “ , it’s not nice seeing  a guy that in 100 times he gives her 95 nice moments and 5 bad moments . Like couples don’t have bad moments and it is all the time paradise and perfection ..  

The bullshit that they will fight is how people here believe it is , it might be serious , it might be not . But honestly now , how you as a viewer  can you criticize what is bullshit or not ? Is Leora talking about it so as to know and  judge it with your own personal opinion if it is bullshit or not ? At the end , isn’t it Leora that should judge a situation as “ bullshit “ or the viewer ? A viewer will take 2-3 isolating minutes of an incident and create an opinion while Leora has been experiencing the situation face to face and know million times more if it was bullshit to argue or not , isn’t this so ? 

Have you really still not figure it out why she maintains  parallel relationships ? Are you really so naive ( don’t mean it bad as you  know as I enjoy the chats with you ) ? Why you don’t set the question differently , if she really wanted to end it , don’t you think she would have ? So , she simply doesn’t , this person is much more than many want to believe here but they have allowed their whatever feelings they have wanting Paul and Leora together to blind their judgment . I ask you again , would you ever abandon for whatever reason the woman you love with your favorite dog , cat , hamster , a simple and not the most glamorous life but for sure a very comfortable life in comparison to other citizens of the city you are living after 6 years in a very well paid job contract just to pack a suitcase , acquire a long term visa and go and live at another place of the world ? What would you choose ? Love and a standard way of living or without any particular reason to leave the life you had ? I think the answer is obvious , IF YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE EMOTIONALLY , YOU DON’T GO AWAY .

People here have been hating Paul for years , calling him many negative things ( nose picker , terrible sex partner and dozens of others , Leora was reading the forum but I didn’t see people being so sensitive towards him that he was degraded as a person like now with Leora and support him and now , since she moved in Prague I read “ big love Paul “ and whatever ) , he grabbed Leora from the neck and assaulted her violently , 6 years they were living together and apart of a common symbiosis what did you actually see so as to really sit down and say “ what a lovely couple , what a great relationship “ .. did he ever take out Leora for diner ? Did he showed her the attention that people here have been shouting that Leora deserves ? Don’t you think at the end that he was actually not caring much about her and since he was considering her a “ standard “ , a woman that she would always be with him , he never paid attention to her needs ? Is this a guy that a woman should be with ? Are the above the small finally reasons that triggered the final decision in her mind to leave Russian and try Europe ? Because my judgment of what I saw over the years , if Leora was completely happy in her interpretation of happiness , she would have never abandoned him and her country . She made her rebellion and RLC was the mean and the sub reason to manage and escape .. the result in Prague ? This is another topic . 

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Like i said, forget the business. If he worked on the bins she'd still be with him.

Certainly there would be no crisis in that sector. 😆

No, I meant that Leora would simply have no qualms about leaving Paul alone IF SHE WANTED. Then of course, she never will because she is too generous as a person.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

had enough of this shit. Justify it all, say why she shouldn't be like the way she is. I pay after all, so therefore she should explain herself with Paul. The Holier Than Thou attitude.

I have said enough over and over. some people just can't take it. 

this is as much pleasure as being kneecapped by the continuity IRA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1