B5 General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

I think that K and R thought the reason Radi kept barging in was that she wanted something.  I noticed that they went to her room and talked to her and she got all shy and then they left and went to bed.  Radi got up early and left.  I wonder if they went and asked he if she wanted to play with them and she got embarrassed and now had to leave before they got up.

2 minutes ago, quasi said:

I think that K and R thought the reason Radi kept barging in was that she wanted something.  I noticed that they went to her room and talked to her and she got all shy and then they left and went to bed.  Radi got up early and left.  I wonder if they went and asked he if she wanted to play with them and she got embarrassed and now had to leave before they got up.

I also wondered about the barging in, but listening to the conversation they were not talking about anything sexual that I heard. I have not seen Rus and Kylie have a 3 some, not even with Tata at least that I have seen. I don't know what's up with Radi but I have not seen her show any sexual interest in Kylie or Tata, maybe it will be talked about today.

36 minutes ago, quasi said:

I think Radi wanted to play with Tata, who wouldn't be in it and K & R just went in to affirm that

25 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I also wondered about the barging in, but listening to the conversation they were not talking about anything sexual that I heard. I have not seen Rus and Kylie have a 3 some, not even with Tata at least that I have seen. I don't know what's up with Radi but I have not seen her show any sexual interest in Kylie or Tata, maybe it will be talked about today.

When they were in Prague, 3somes with Viola were the norm

12 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

I think Radi wanted to play with Tata, who wouldn't be in it and K & R just went in to affirm that

Okay thanks, do you know what time Radi left?

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

i dont remember viola doing anymore with rus than holding his dick, correct me if im wrong

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

being three in a room does not necessarily make threesomes 😁
Rus and Viola never had any interaction and the two girls together it was more to put on a show than to have a real lesbian relationship :angel:

35 minutes ago, moos54 said:

being three in a room does not necessarily make threesomes 😁
Rus and Viola never had any interaction and the two girls together it was more to put on a show than to have a real lesbian relationship :angel:

we do agree on something then LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

As a general comment , B5 keeps on being on fire trying to make things and not just sitting down and watch TV when of course they could simply do and nobody will blame them .Cameras or whatever , Radislava’s transformation on being social is impressive , just think where she was and the do nothing girl discovering gradually her vibrators use last year to a girl that  she interacts and tries really the best to build relationships with everyone .Fake or not , it is what comes on cameras , kudos and my applause to Radislava for her 180 degrees change 😇👏🏻👏🏻

dhm, do me and the whole world a favor, invite Radislava to your house, maybe we can get rid of it for a while and you can relax a bit.

• Upvote 2