Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is these times that I would simply love to see the guy that had the biggest impact on her , a guy that I think she would do anything and submit in all of his wishes , Dick ..I don’t think there has been best sex sessions for Masha than with him ( she also loved being fucked by Sasha but Dick was “ The Guy “ ) and to go deeper with the thoughts , the swinger sessions have been some of the best sex we ever saw at this site .

He certainly had the biggest impact IN her...😏

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is these times that I would simply love to see the guy that had the biggest impact on her , a guy that I think she would do anything and submit in all of his wishes , Dick ..I don’t think there has been best sex sessions for Masha than with him ( she also loved being fucked by Sasha but Dick was “ The Guy “ ) and to go deeper with the thoughts , the swinger sessions have been some of the best sex we ever saw at this site .

Perfect analysis. Both Dick and Jane were at the very top of previous participants, BUT, I suspect you had to love kinky sex to appreciate them. The foursome between Dick, Jane, Masha and Sasha is historic RLC. And the fuck session between Dick and Masha on the couch actually "injured" Dick as we all saw. Oh for those golden years.

She must know by now that Eva and her new man will fucking and sucking to no end again tonight, and if they leave the door open she go be a pervert just like us and peek in the door and watch...... now that would be interesting to see. spoke to soon the dude shut the friggen door.

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He certainly had the biggest impact IN her...😏

Totally cool guy , I think if there was a way to appear in Barcelona , the girls would make a queue waiting  to enjoy some really great times 😁

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think the two discovered Masha's toy box
(to the right of the bed)😁

I wanted to make the same comment but I was waiting to watch more 😈🤣

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not watching

What's in it?...Monopoly, Jenga, Scrabble, Barbie...maybe Ken 😏

I think they couldn’t believe the amount of condom boxes ..🤪

18 minutes ago, DWI said:

Perfect analysis. Both Dick and Jane were at the very top of previous participants, BUT, I suspect you had to love kinky sex to appreciate them. The foursome between Dick, Jane, Masha and Sasha is historic RLC. And the fuck session between Dick and Masha on the couch actually "injured" Dick as we all saw. Oh for those golden years.

Nothing more to add …

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's just you...She'd never do anything like that...😏

Who Masha, any guy can walk into her place and they're guaranteed to get a BJ or laid if your noodle is 6 inches or more.  

Dumb And Dumber Lol GIF

• Haha 1