B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

There we go , first ( female ) guest in the apartment , excellent development and it is going to get more normal than the “ unofficial competition “ 😆 with Hanna and Aaron … Honeymoon months though , the period that you want to have sex at every inch of the apartment , very nice whatever  we have seen so far and some of the best sex of course 😋😋

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Eccoci qua, prima ospite (donna) nell'appartamento, sviluppo eccellente e sta per diventare più normale della "competizione non ufficiale" 😆 con Hanna e Aaron... Mesi di luna di miele però, il periodo in cui vuoi fare sesso ad ogni centimetro dell'appartamento, molto bello qualunque cosa abbiamo visto finora e ovviamente del sesso migliore 😋 😋

Different from the others, unknown to me but very very very pretty

49 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Different from the others, unknown to me but very very very pretty

This guest woman looks familiar...but I can't exactly recall where I've her or my brain is playing tricks. Does anybody remember her as a friend of Eva's from Russia? I just think I recognize her.

40 minutes ago, DWI said:

This guest woman looks familiar...but I can't exactly recall where I've her or my brain is playing tricks. Does anybody remember her as a friend of Eva's from Russia? I just think I recognize her.

no, that's not her old friend from Petersburg
we haven't seen them yet

Good to read that they visited another Barca apartment. I'm hoping they become friends with the tenants and feels comfortable inviting some of them over here. My RLC sub ran out last week and right now I have nor reason to re-sub but Eva and Matvei start throwing parties and having people over I would re sub in a heart beat.

• Sad 1