B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

4 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Studied at the Mining University in Petersburg, graduated
second degree at Moscow University, psychology, also with diploma (since February 2022)

Thanks rado for filling in the blanks. Eva is one "smart cookie" as we say in the U.S.

28 minutes ago, rado07 said:

es ist ein Hobby, sie hat schon in Petersburg gezeichnet und gemalt

In welchem Alter kann man in Russland anfangen zu studieren? Habe sie ja vor ein paar Jahren des Öfteren gesehen in der Wohnung, von

Studieren war da nicht viel zu sehen, wie z. B. jetzt bei Martina?

10 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

In welchem Alter kann man in Russland anfangen zu studieren? Habe sie ja vor ein paar Jahren des Öfteren gesehen in der Wohnung, von

Studieren war da nicht viel zu sehen, wie z. B. jetzt bei Martina?

17, I think

I will be a bit revolutionary as always with Daniel , Daniel isn’t appearing anywhere without being invited , this nobody can deny it I believe .Now , if he’s invited and shared apartment tenants  don’t know it , that’s another issue .I very much doubt that Holly and Olivia haven’t discussed Daniel , only a couple of days ago Olivia was massaging Holly , I will keep on saying that Daniel isn’t an issue for anyone , on the contrary , he keeps on appearing for whatever reasons , if he provides substances , it is simply because the tenants want  , these people are adults and responsible for their actions , nobody’s world is prefect and neither is for any of these people we see daily .. 

Now , concerning Eva and Matvei , for sure Masha has advised Eva the people that could be very helpful or meet while in Barcelona .The girls in the villa are for sure in the list , I very much doubt that Masha said anything to Eva about Daniel . In my belief , I think there hasn’t been any talks about such issues , mostly out of respect to Matvei who is new in all this ..Of course Eva is not only an experienced girl , but in comparison to ALL of the current tenants , she’s one of the 2017 era , making her the 5th senior in the list behind Leora , Masha , Linda and Tibor , Martina and Alberto and then it is  Eva .. I am sure that she has already the connections of whatever she’s gonna need in Barcelona about anything , personally , it is a mystery for me if she ( they )  gonna be getting to know the rest and mix with them , I just hope they do though , otherwise , experience tells that no matter how great a couple or a single tenant is , the lack of activities and socializing reduces the interest .. Let’s see how it goes , my feeling is that for this couple it is indeed a relaxing and for sure “ Couple On Vacation “ experience , going away from Russia not because of Putin or the life there , but just a period away to relax and using the RLC business for free rent and income .. Time will give the answers ..

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I will be a bit revolutionary as always with Daniel

Some of the guests you invite, or who drop by "just like that", you just can't get rid of. These guests just don't know when it's time to leave. They drink until there is nothing left or until they drop. But Daniel certainly has his merits, some say he's funny... maybe because he's his own best customer.
Well, everyone has their own opinion about Daniel. I like seeing him less.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

just a period away to relax and using the RLC business for free rent and income ..

I think that Spain was certainly not planned at the beginning of the holiday, otherwise you would have suitcases with everything you need for 90 days or more.
They only have backpacks with the essentials, enough for maybe two weeks.
There are many possibilities for this spontaneous decision. So let's say it's the longing for rest, relaxation and the Spanish sun, everyone can live with this argument. It was a good decision by RLC,who made the apartment available at relatively short notice, for the old Eva fans and also for E&M, but certainly Masha also contributed to the fact that this contract came about.

• Like 1

• Noldus changed the title to B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei
10 hours ago, rado07 said:

Some of the guests you invite, or who drop by "just like that", you just can't get rid of. These guests just don't know when it's time to leave. They drink until there is nothing left or until they drop. But Daniel certainly has his merits, some say he's funny... maybe because he's his own best customer.
Well, everyone has their own opinion about Daniel. I like seeing him less.

Me too...But credit where credit's due, he does his own stunts...😏

Going Down Stairs Drunk GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 4