B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

buongiorno, Eva  ha problemi alla pussy...

oggi niente crema (non è un lubrificante...) e ha fatto fatica nella penetrazione; inoltre preferisce sempre da dietro

Lui è ancora timido, si lascia  guidare da lei e non osa piu' di tanto

Invece non mi ricordo chi sia Daniel, potendo ricordarmelo e perchè non dovrebbe incontrarlo ?

I don't think it would matter much if Daniel visits or not because as we have discussed in the past, Eva has put that part of her life in the past. So I do not think she will want to partake in any drinking or party activity, and especially not while she is with Matvei. What I would find really interesting though is if Daniel does visit, if he would bring along Ulyana and Olivia as the two sisters have visited Masha in the past and seemed to get along with her pretty well. I would like to see that interaction between Eva, Matvei, Masha, Daniel, Ulyana and Olivia. 

11 hours ago, nadiuska said:

i don t remember daniel

when ?

an where ?

Daniel is:
who fucked Masha at the villa in FR
and others too
who is always there when there is free alcohol, who only leaves when all the bottles are empty
who almost broke his neck falling down the stairs in the villa
often visited Fiora/Harley in B6
who always wears a plaid jacket
etc.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think it would matter much if Daniel visits or not because as we have discussed in the past, Eva has put that part of her life in the past. So I do not think she will want to partake in any drinking or party activity, and especially not while she is with Matvei. What I would find really interesting though is if Daniel does visit, if he would bring along Ulyana and Olivia as the two sisters have visited Masha in the past and seemed to get along with her pretty well. I would like to see that interaction between Eva, Matvei, Masha, Daniel, Ulyana and Olivia. 

Hi misc,

A quick question. How does Eva know the drug dealer Daniel? Or is that just a supposition or your desire to see Daniel visit Eva. I mean no criticism here but I don't remember Eva and Daniel ever meeting. I do share your doubts about Eva being a long term guest...just doesn't make sense she would give up her professional career to return to RLC. Like all of us, we don't know what brought Eva to Barcelona. My speculation is that she is a Russian citizen fleeing Putin's Russia and maybe RLC is helping her a little. But again, that's only speculation. I don't think she has any intention of going back to Russia.

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Die to the professional expertise of Eva , it is all possible ..And easier I think to decide which visa she has taken so as to be in EU..In my opinion , RLC hasn’t given up B6 just like this or in general they decided to give an apartment for a really short period , therefore , the minimum we see see Eva and Matvei is 90 days . But I think they will spend the summer in Spain ( 180 days ) before returning back in Russia .The seek goes for the 4 girl-friends in B4 , Olivia and Co as it seems they have the 1 year visa minimum and they can have the possibility to renew it .. But many things obviously can change since it isn’t completely their call as they have an employee ( RLC ) that in the end decide the fate of these people , rightfully so as it is a business above everything . I think it can’t be a more “ educational “ article than this one .

WWW.SCHENGENVISAINFO.COM

Learn more about types of Schengen Visas, the difference between Visa Validity and Duration of Stay, the 90/180 Rule and how to read the Visa Sticker.

I also think that they are there for at least 90 days.
or longer depending on how things develop.
It's not a problem for Eva, but I have no information about Matvei, his job or studies, whether he wants to stay away from Russia or can. this is also a point that influences the length of stay.

28 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hallo Misc,

Eine kurze Frage. Woher kennt Eva den Drogendealer Daniel? Oder ist das nur eine Vermutung oder Ihr Wunsch, dass Daniel Eva besucht? Ich meine hier keine Kritik, aber ich kann mich nicht erinnern, dass sich Eva und Daniel jemals getroffen haben. Ich teile Ihre Zweifel, dass Eva ein Langzeitgast ist ... es macht einfach keinen Sinn, dass sie ihre berufliche Karriere aufgeben würde, um zu RLC zurückzukehren. Wie wir alle wissen wir nicht, was Eva nach Barcelona gebracht hat. Meine Spekulation ist, dass sie eine russische Staatsbürgerin ist, die aus Putins Russland flieht, und vielleicht hilft RLC ihr ein wenig. Aber auch das ist nur Spekulation. Ich glaube nicht, dass sie die Absicht hat, nach Russland zurückzukehren.

Welche berufliche Kariere?😉 Welchen Abschluss hat sie? Welches Studium? Wann gemacht? Denke mal keiner weiß hier genaues?

19 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I also think that they are there for at least 90 days.
or longer depending on how things develop.
It's not a problem for Eva, but I have no information about Matvei, his job or studies, whether he wants to stay away from Russia or can. this is also a point that influences the length of stay.

We do know that Matvei speaks excellent English so I would imagine they have no issues in Barcelona. Some parts of Spain still do not have a lot of English speaking people, especially in the public transportation area. 

37 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi misc,

A quick question. How does Eva know the drug dealer Daniel? Or is that just a supposition or your desire to see Daniel visit Eva. I mean no criticism here but I don't remember Eva and Daniel ever meeting. I do share your doubts about Eva being a long term guest...just doesn't make sense she would give up her professional career to return to RLC. Like all of us, we don't know what brought Eva to Barcelona. My speculation is that she is a Russian citizen fleeing Putin's Russia and maybe RLC is helping her a little. But again, that's only speculation. I don't think she has any intention of going back to Russia.

To clarify, even though the question wasn't directed at me:
Eva doesn't know Daniel yet.
It was a guess on my part that if Masha would visit Eva, Masha would also meet her fucker Daniel.
and maybe that's in B6.

and of course there is a lot of drinking, what develops from this is unclear.

but that's speculation for now.

24 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Welche berufliche Kariere?😉 Welchen Abschluss hat sie? Welches Studium? Wann gemacht? Denke mal keiner weiß hier genaues?

Studied at the Mining University in Petersburg, graduated
second degree at Moscow University, psychology, also with diploma (since February 2022)

17 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

What professional career? 😉  What degree does she have? Which study? when done? I don't think anyone here knows for sure?

Actually, in her days with RLC in Russia she was studying psychology. I remember there being a discussion back then that she already had a college degree before studying for a psychology degree. I'm not sure if she got the psychology before or after the Russian apartments were shut down but I believe the translators that say she has a degree.