B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

As far as guests go, who I would absolutely love to see visit is Jane and Dick along with Masha. Don't think that's ever going to happen and if it did obviously nothing crazy would happen, but I'd still love to see it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

As far as guests go, who I would absolutely love to see visit is Jane and Dick along with Masha. Don't think that's ever going to happen and if it did obviously nothing crazy would happen, but I'd still love to see it.

Hi misc,

I too would love to see Jane, Dick and Masha visit...it would be like old times. I do have a little bit different take on the arrival of Eva and Mat. I've seen nobody  suggest that Eva and Mat had to leave Russia in a hurry. It's now estimated that over 20,000 Russian citizens have fled Russia in the last 6 weeks. Some for political reasons, some for personal issues and some for career reasons. Its possible this is the scenario with Eva and Mat. I know its a supposition but not entireely out of the question. From what I read in the media, there is an ongoing "brain drain" happening right now in Russia which involves thousands of professionals with carrers like Eva. With the economy on the brink of collapse there might not be any real opportunity anymore for people of Eva's talent and skills. Many of the reports mention that a fair number of the Russian refugees are fleeing because they have been involved in  protests against the Putin regime and basically are trying to get out of Russia before the police knock on their door. Of course none of us really knows what's going on and we wonder why Eva and Mat came only with backpacks. That does seem strange. Hopefully a translator will hear a conversation that explains all.

Just catching up on the discussion about Eva and Mat.  I enjoy hearing from the veterans what the old days were like.  It's great to understand a bit of the background of the cast members so I appreciate it very much.

But let's get down to the business of being voyeurs!  I think the sex between these two is really good.  I try not to overuse the term "making love" but these two seem to be very much into each other right now.  It's been fun and very hot to watch.  Seeing Eva orgasm has been incredible. 

At first I wasn't that impressed with this Mat gentleman but he kind of growing on me.

The veterans will tell me that Alberto and Martina have become more routine in their lovemaking over time so we shouldn't read too much into it.  So does this mean that in the beginning we saw Alberto and Martina making love like I've seen this past week in B6?

So I jumped back in with a sub as some of you may have noticed.  My gut told me we are positioned for a break out moment with Martina.  But I probably just jinxed that.  But I have been surprised and pleased with Eva/Mat, Karol/herguy, Masha has been good, and something about Radi/hergf is inspiring.  If RLC is listening, the message is clear (and has never changed):  KEEP IT REAL.  Even Fiora's massage of Radi ... which was just a "show massage" of the fake-lesbian genre ... came across as authentic.  Fiora wanted to do something nice for Radi and it showed.  RLC needs to keep people like Radi and Fiora around (IMHO) and not bring back the Loraine's who I don't think has the capacity to do something nice for someone, and that includes her old boyfriend Anthony.  BTW Anthony is history, right?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Just catching up on the discussion about Eva and Mat.  I enjoy hearing from the veterans what the old days were like.  It's great to understand a bit of the background of the cast members so I appreciate it very much.

But let's get down to the business of being voyeurs!  I think the sex between these two is really good.  I try not to overuse the term "making love" but these two seem to be very much into each other right now.  It's been fun and very hot to watch.  Seeing Eva orgasm has been incredible. 

At first I wasn't that impressed with this Mat gentleman but he kind of growing on me.

The veterans will tell me that Alberto and Martina have become more routine in their lovemaking over time so we shouldn't read too much into it.  So does this mean that in the beginning we saw Alberto and Martina making love like I've seen this past week in B6?

So I jumped back in with a sub as some of you may have noticed.  My gut told me we are positioned for a break out moment with Martina.  But I probably just jinxed that.  But I have been surprised and pleased with Eva/Mat, Karol/herguy, Masha has been good, and something about Radi/hergf is inspiring.  If RLC is listening, the message is clear (and has never changed):  KEEP IT REAL.  Even Fiora's massage of Radi ... which was just a "show massage" of the fake-lesbian genre ... came across as authentic.  Fiora wanted to do something nice for Radi and it showed.  RLC needs to keep people like Radi and Fiora around (IMHO) and not bring back the Loraine's who I don't think has the capacity to do something nice for someone, and that includes her old boyfriend Anthony.  BTW Anthony is history, right?

Nice post Jen. I have a quetion for you. Have you ever had the chance to watch the old videos on the web with Eva in one of her lesbian trysts while in Russia? I love the authenticity of the Martina/Nelly videos and I know you enjoyed them so if you haven't seen Eva in action during her Russian days, well, I think you might really like those too...very real. And like her sex with men, the lesbian and threesome encounters have her knack of paying attention to her partner and making sure that they are fully satisfied. I'm not sure is she is still bisexual...only time will tell I guess.

12 hours ago, rado07 said:

I think that Spain was certainly not planned at the beginning of the holiday, otherwise you would have suitcases with everything you need for 90 days or more.
They only have backpacks with the essentials, enough for maybe two weeks.
There are many possibilities for this spontaneous decision. So let's say it's the longing for rest, relaxation and the Spanish sun, everyone can live with this argument. It was a good decision by RLC,who made the apartment available at relatively short notice, for the old Eva fans and also for E&M, but certainly Masha also contributed to the fact that this contract came about.

If I have learned something working in the  tourism field and having watched due to my job position millions of visitors , I can say that it is very possible that they have both taken the decision to invest some of the earned RLC money on buying clothes in their destination .Like this , they can buy let’s say only spring / summer clothes , clothes and general outfit that it is easier to do so in Barcelona and more variety than Russia for example if they wanted to buy things there .They might have also saved bringing suitcases and can pack with the future bought things .After all , we have seen many examples of girls  packing things and sending it with other means of transportation to their native countries , it might be then this an explanation .

I think RLC was already fixed and planned , Rome was the chance to meet Masha after some years and “ warm up “ ( using good friend Noldus’s quote ) for the things to come . I still believe that it looks like an escape from Russia for personal reasons that have to do with pleasure and not going away from Putin land or similar things ..I am more than satisfied with all personal  moments that Eva and Matvei has shown and shared to us so far , I hope soon we see them interacting with the others .And as I usually agree with miscvoyeur , there’s also for me just one couple I love to see back in any “ form “ ( visiting , staying ) and this is Jane and Dick , then it will have been a good gesture by RLC for my personal tastes 😁 

Let’s enjoy this couple , it is nice watching a healthy relationship , passionate and dedication by both of them and of course , EVA 😇😇

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DWI said:

Have you ever had the chance to watch the old videos on the web with Eva in one of her lesbian trysts while in Russia?

No I have not seen much of these.  Honestly, when I try to go look, I get frustrated.  Like some are on a site called hotstrokes or snopes or wesley snipes or something like that ... right?  Well you go to the site every time you click on something about 3 or 4 more tabs pop up.  It's nuts, so I give up.  There are a couple of very generous (and sexy) guys on here who have shared with me a few morsels from their private collection ... but I don't think I've seen any of Eva or if I have I don't recall. 

And for the record, this is not a backhanded ploy to get links sent to me.  I'm good, I really am good.  I've noticed that as a voyeur, seeing things live is really MORE exciting than seeing the replay.  I think replay is indispensable, as it helps us understand what happened while we were sleeping and such.  But I rarely ever masturbate to replay like I have done watching Nelly and Martina live.

Maybe I am sharing too much.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

If I have learned something working in the  tourism field and having watched due to my job position millions of visitors , I can say that it is very possible that they have both taken the decision to invest some of the earned RLC money on buying clothes in their destination .Like this , they can buy let’s say only spring / summer clothes , clothes and general outfit that it is easier to do so in Barcelona and more variety than Russia for example if they wanted to buy things there .They might have also saved bringing suitcases and can pack with the future bought things .After all , we have seen many examples of girls  packing things and sending it with other means of transportation to their native countries , it might be then this an explanation .

I think RLC was already fixed and planned , Rome was the chance to meet Masha after some years and “ warm up “ ( using good friend Noldus’s quote ) for the things to come . I still believe that it looks like an escape from Russia for personal reasons that have to do with pleasure and not going away from Putin land or similar things ..I am more than satisfied with all personal  moments that Eva and Matvei has shown and shared to us so far , I hope soon we see them interacting with the others .And as I usually agree with miscvoyeur , there’s also for me just one couple I love to see back in any “ form “ ( visiting , staying ) and this is Jane and Dick , then it will have been a good gesture by RLC for my personal tastes 😁 

Let’s enjoy this couple , it is nice watching a healthy relationship , passionate and dedication by both of them and of course , EVA 😇😇

I think it's not good to delve deeper into the matter.
Depending on what we hear or think we hear, there is a right or wrong background.
Times are difficult, and in the meantime, it's often better to remain silent. Depending on where you go, such things, even if they are wrong, can have unpleasant consequences.
So it's reasonable to say that RLC and E&M probably planned everything well in advance. Anyone can think about it.
So full agreement from my side.🤫😇

20 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

No I have not seen much of these.  Honestly, when I try to go look, I get frustrated.  Like some are on a site called hotstrokes or snopes or wesley snipes or something like that ... right?  Well you go to the site every time you click on something about 3 or 4 more tabs pop up.  It's nuts, so I give up.  There are a couple of very generous (and sexy) guys on here who have shared with me a few morsels from their private collection ... but I don't think I've seen any of Eva or if I have I don't recall. 

And for the record, this is not a backhanded ploy to get links sent to me.  I'm good, I really am good.  I've noticed that as a voyeur, seeing things live is really MORE exciting than seeing the replay.  I think replay is indispensable, as it helps us understand what happened while we were sleeping and such.  But I rarely ever masturbate to replay like I have done watching Nelly and Martina live.

Maybe I am sharing too much.

Hi again. I definitely agree that live voyeur sex, if good is better than replay so I can't argue with that. Maybe Eva (and Mat) will get into some of the same escapades as Eva did in Russia...only time will tell if they have any interest in that. As I'm sure you've seen from a few of us who were lucky enough to watch Eva in Russia, well, we speak very highly of her to say the least...for me she is the best woman to ever grace an RLC camera. So for some who never actually saw her, her old videos might be a way to understand where all the accolades are coming from. So in case you're interested, there is an old RLC sister site that is still functional that is much safer than Hotscopes.net. I just checked it today and its still up and running. I can PM you the web address if you want. Just let ne know ok.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Ist das alles, wofür sie gut ist?  :breites Grinsen:

Ich warte ja immer noch darauf das die hoch, ausgebildete Eva. Sie soll ja wohl mehrere Studienausbildungen, nicht nur Physiologie gemacht haben. Es wurde ja schon davon gesprochen, dass die Mädel in Barcelona von ihr physiologisch betreut werden. Vielleicht gibt es ja demnächst Einzelgespräche in ihrem neuen Büro-Sauna-😉 dann können sie dort sofort nackt antreten. 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Friese60 said:

Ich warte ja immer noch darauf das die hoch, ausgebildete Eva. Sie soll ja wohl mehrere Studienausbildungen, nicht nur Physiologie gemacht haben. Es wurde ja schon davon gesprochen, dass die Mädel in Barcelona von ihr physiologisch betreut werden. Vielleicht gibt es ja demnächst Einzelgespräche in ihrem neuen Büro-Sauna-😉 dann können sie dort sofort nackt antreten. 😁

Eva is a psychologist

Physiologist = you go to the physiologist if you have problems with your spine
Psychologist = you go to a psychologist if you have problems in your head
In both cases the patients lie on the sofa, but the treatment differs significantly. 😏