B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

3 minutes ago, DWI said:

I mean as a guy, how could there no be sex after sitting in the tub with these two  women?  I mean they're both legends. But maybe this is a little tease. That's possibly part of their "job" also.

I hear you DWI.  I have consistently said I don't really understand how these girls can sit all day naked and not get horny and want to give each other orgasms.  To me it suggests RLC is not hiring the right people.  You need to find girls who love sex and  aren't afraid to get into it.  In high school and after high school when I should have been in college, we had some amazing parties.   This job seems suited for the types of girls I hung out with.  I really don't get it.   

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Of course but while I love Masha, she would not be that hot  with Eva.   I would say Holly or Martina of course or possibly Fiora or Karol would be hotter than Masha with Eva.  Masha is awesome but can be too theatrical which tells me she might be faking a bit.  Of course we love this because it shows her respect for the viewers, but I don't think you can be that way with Eva.  With Eva you have to have the vibe right.  

Yup, you're right about that. Back in her Russian days there wwere times when I thought something was going to happen between her and a girlfriend and it didn't happen. She is a complex woman to be sure.

28 minutes ago, DWI said:

Yup, you're right about that. Back in her Russian days there wwere times when I thought something was going to happen between her and a girlfriend and it didn't happen. She is a complex woman to be sure.

Its really hard to figure out the dynamics here tonight. Hopefully the translators can watch the replays and tell us what was being talked about between the three of them. This so frustrating for English speaking people. There is almost no cooperation in recognizing that we don't know what the fuck is going on between the tenants and their conversations...I mean, English speaking people are the majority of RLC customers. I myself am tired of the disrespect towards English speaking people...I have been a paid subscriber on RLC since almost the very beginning and I'm about to end my sub. It is disrespectful that RLC refusues to allow translations from Russian/Ukranian to English...I've had it!

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Understood.  But would she be protective and act like Gina and get upset of Mat made an advance?

E&M probably discussed this situation,
(from experience) Eva discusses everything that could be.
So I guess Mat doesn't do anything that Eva can't accept

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Of course but while I love Masha, she would not be that hot  with Eva.   I would say Holly or Martina of course or possibly Fiora or Karol would be hotter than Masha with Eva.  Masha is awesome but can be too theatrical which tells me she might be faking a bit.  Of course we love this because it shows her respect for the viewers, but I don't think you can be that way with Eva.  With Eva you have to have the vibe right.  

Eva is not going to do anything with anyone, man or woman, other than Mat, especially not Masha since they are good friends and especially if he is not going to be ok with it. 

15 minutes ago, DWI said:

Its really hard to figure out the dynamics here tonight. Hopefully the translators can watch the replays and tell us what was being talked about between the three of them. This so frustrating for English speaking people. There is almost no cooperation in recognizing that we don't know what the fuck is going on between the tenants and their conversations...I mean, English speaking people are the majority of RLC customers. I myself am tired of the disrespect towards English speaking people...I have been a paid subscriber on RLC since almost the very beginning and I'm about to end my sub. It is disrespectful that RLC refusues to allow translations from Russian/Ukranian to English...I've had it!

they're normal conversations, nothing particularly spectacular.
at least from what I've heard (although I have a lot of dropouts in the stream here)
the Villa team, they live there, or a good mattress is essential for a good night's sleep, a small apartment somewhere, the gym...

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

E&M probably discussed this situation,
(from experience) Eva discusses everything that could be.
So I guess Mat doesn't do anything that Eva can't accept

Maybe. It is possible that there is no sexual connectuin beween Eva and Masha. Maybe they are just long-time friends and no more than that. Of course she does have a boyfriend back in Rome so that could complicate things also. But why put Mat through that tonight? This might be the first time I've seen Eva in a teasing "show"...and I don't like it. 

4 minutes ago, DWI said:

Maybe. It is possible that there is no sexual connectuin beween Eva and Masha. Maybe they are just long-time friends and no more than that. Of course she does have a boyfriend back in Rome so that could complicate things also. But why put Mat through that tonight? This might be the first time I've seen Eva in a teasing "show"...and I don't like it. 

Eva is not above teasing people. She used to tease Sam's friend all the time. 

4 minutes ago, DWI said:

Boyfriends have no meaning to Masha.  She'd fuck anything that walks.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1