B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

6 hours ago, moules said:

Masha ha lasciato le sue mutandine mentre faceva il bagno con E&M, che erano nude. Sul divano del soggiorno, E&M si unisce a Masha, M. accende diverse candele. Masha si addormenta. E&M hanno una conversazione animata mentre Masha dorme. 

Sembra Masha nel suo ultimo viaggio a Barcellona. C&C si trasferisce presto dalla B-5 nell'appartamento di Masha a Roma. Holly si trasferisce inaspettatamente in B-5, presumibilmente come compagna di Masha. L'arrivo di Masha è in ritardo. Dopo che è arrivata, non c'è storia d'amore tra Holly e Masha per il resto del soggiorno di Masha. Durante il precedente viaggio di Masha a Barcellona, lei e Holly si sono accampate nella sala fitness per divertirsi.

In questo viaggio, Masha e Holly sembrano tenersi a distanza.

Masha lascia B-6 oggi alle 13:40 senza nemmeno un bacio o abbraccio fraterno, o cenno, a M. che è in soggiorno (Eva dorme), Masha si comporta in modo molto freddo e distante, come se fosse in se stessa mondo.  

What do you mean when you say they had a good time? I don't remember any of this

49 minutes ago, poncherello said:

What do you mean when you say they had a good time? I don't remember any of this

Masha and Holly spent a night in the fitness room, half under the covers, half not  They pushed the mattress against the far wall near the bathroom.  The mattress was about as far away from any cam as possible.  Both were naked and had sex.

13 minutes ago, moules said:

Masha e Holly hanno passato una notte nella sala fitness, metà sotto le coperte e metà no. Hanno spinto il materasso contro la parete più lontana vicino al bagno. Il materasso era il più lontano possibile da qualsiasi telecamera. Entrambi erano nudi e facevano sesso.

For heaven's sake, if you say it I'm fine but I who follow Holly as an obsessed with this thing I did not notice and then if I have to be honest Masha is not really the type who can attract Holly. That night I was most likely distracted

13 minutes ago, poncherello said:

For heaven's sake, if you say it I'm fine but I who follow Holly as an obsessed with this thing I did not notice and then if I have to be honest Masha is not really the type who can attract Holly. That night I was most likely distracted

This was during Masha's trip last May I think.  I am sure there were a few posts about it.  This was the trip before the trip where RLC had C&C stay in Mash'a apartment and take care of the cats while Masha was in Barcelona.  I think most everyone was surprised by the unexpected appearance of Holly in B-5, but it made sense to RLC because of what had happened between them during the previous trip.  This was also the trip where Holly brought her photographer lover? to B-5 for a dinner.