Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

6 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

A little simulation to propose to you:

• For Alberto : What would happen if Alberto ended up with another, more modest girl who never showed herself naked all the time or practiced masturbation in privacy only and don't spend 'special' time with other ?
  • For Martina : What would happen if Martina ended up with a man who was excited by the constant sight of her walking around naked all the time, so fucking at rate of Masha so Martina doesn't need to got out during the night that much ?

Happiness for both ?

The end for us ?

On a related note, another experiment is this:  Which cast members lives would change the most if there were no cams?  Would Alberto and Martina's life as we see today be about the same if there were no cams?   Clearly for many of the girls, their lives would be totally different as their life appears really to be just hang around and masturbate for money.  But what about Tibor/Linda?  What about Eva/Mat?

Back to Martina/Alberto ... If there were no cams, would they still be having their discussions about their future the way they do now?

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

On a related note, another experiment is this:  Which cast members lives would change the most if there were no cams?  Would Alberto and Martina's life as we see today be about the same if there were no cams?   Clearly for many of the girls, their lives would be totally different as their life appears really to be just hang around and masturbate for money.  But what about Tibor/Linda?  What about Eva/Mat?

Back to Martina/Alberto ... If there were no cams, would they still be having their discussions about their future the way they do now?

Linda and Tibor are in it for the long haul. I don't see their life changing much without the cams.

I don't see Martina and Alberto's life being much different without the cams either.. But I don't think Taco could handle it. He's a ham.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, tle said:

The first time Candela was over and was trying on some tops, Martina showed her the spot in the hall were she could change out of view of the camera's. They definitely know where to go when they don't want to be seen.

Every apartment in RLC has heir crawl space where they can hide and not be seen.  :biggrin:

• Like 3

On 4/5/2022 at 5:50 PM, StnCld316 said:

Let the hair grow.  It was put there for a purpose.   :biggrin:

Hey Stn, I'm not sure what the purpose is but I agree, a grown woman looking like a 12 year old down there is not sexy to me at all. Im not talking a ZZ Top type growth, but A nicely trimmed bush is a beautiful thing.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Stn, I'm not sure what the purpose is but I agree, a grown woman looking like a 12 year old down there is not sexy to me at all. Im not talking a ZZ Top type growth, but A nicely trimmed bush is a beautiful thing.

Rose Byrne What GIF by Peter Rabbit Movie       Hair What GIF  ok ladies be bald in two places then,see how that goes.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Pubic hair serves a similar function to eyelashes or nose hair. That is, it traps dirt, debris, and potentially harmful microorganisms. In addition, hair follicles produce sebum, an oil which actually prevents bacteria from reproducing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yes for me too. ZZ top LOL

I add: 

they had a long discussion during her shower, can we think that Alberto was giving his opinion on Martina's shaving (????), his face is directly in front of the cam....

On the other hand, I have no problem being naked in front of my boyfriend (lucky him), but to shave explicitly in front of him NO, it is a private matter for me. 
Finally, I think that Martina has no problem to be naked in front of anyone and even in parties or anywhere at all. She could a very good  strip-teasers but end up naked in 5 minutes because she like it too much.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/2/2022 at 2:04 AM, moos54 said:

All couples go through ups and downs in their relationship but that does not mean that they separate, precisely certain difficulties strengthen the relationship.

Are you saying she tells him what guy or gal or guys she is banging when she is out all night? What a mess! 

13 minutes ago, yelt said:

Are you saying she tells him what guy or gal or guys she is banging when she is out all night? What a mess! 

because for you when there are ups and downs in a couple life it is necessarily sexual? I ask because there are also many other subjects that a couple can talk about, like doing outdoor activities together or having plans for the future, having ambition, ect...

but maybe your only concern in your relationship is sex 😁 what a mess!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's so pubic hair don't get stuck in throat.........................................

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/4/2022 at 8:18 AM, JenniferMom said:

Everything is a speculation of course.  Yes maybe Nelly is pretending all of this.   But really?   I don't think so.

Good Day Jen, So sorry for the late response.  Is there real proof_Nelly won’t go to the next party or whomever will give her the attention, Man or Woman. I recalled the night Bogdan and Martina discussed the Miss Martina and Mrs. Nelly relationship. I am thinking Nelly was hiding, missing because she was rejected by another female and intoxicated. Or perhaps the incident that occurred with the guys near the pool. We blame that on drugs and liquor.

On 4/4/2022 at 8:18 AM, JenniferMom said:

Of course love is defined in the eyes of the beholder.  Younger people sometimes have "puppy love" that  is not real.  Your point is that Nelly is older so she must understand "puppy love" and hence she must be pretending.  Nelly maybe older in years on the planet but she is not older emotionally or perhaps even mentally.  We all know she struggles.  I believe her love for Martina is very real, even if misguided and inappropriate.

Although possibly mentioned previously, if this is real love and they continue to challenge others with pretending to be just friend, why not sacrifice the now, leave Alberto, leave Bogdan and commit to that "real love"? Nelly does not seem to have anything to lose. And it appears that Martina is not concerned with what her friends, Alberto and perhaps even her parents. 

You are correct; Ms. Nelly is not only older and married but not older emotionally, intellectually, and clearly not mentally. It is most likely still a game to her. I also agree with you about Miss Martina, and I feel for her, she is being very misguided, and very inappropriate. And unfortunately, not similar to her decision and determination to finally do something with her life (which I believe was a decision by both Martina and Alberto), I assume the behavior between her, and Ms. Nelly will only lead to harsh pain for one of both.  Maybe not??

On 4/4/2022 at 11:31 AM, emnv said:

That is correct.  She will go during the Easter break, from April 9th on.

And there was some snow yesterday in the mountains sourronding Barcelona, maybe there is a better explanation for Martina wearing gloves yesterday.

Appreciate your confirmation.