B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

6 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

It's not hanging the pictures, it's where to put the nail. It's amost certain if a woman hammers a nail in the wall they hit a water pipe. 🙂 

All they got to do is lightly tap the wall with a hammer until it sounds like they are something with a solid backing.  If it sounds hollow the spot has not been obtained.  

I think when these girls went to school all they were taught was to Knit & Fuck. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All they got to do is lightly tap the wall with a hammer until it sounds like they are something with a solid backing.  If it sounds hollow the spot has not been obtained.  

I think when these girls went to school all they were taught was to Knit & Fuck:biggrin:

That was after class.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think when these girls went to school all they were taught was to Knit & Fuck. :biggrin:

What more could you possibly want? ::)

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

It's not hanging the pictures, it's where to put the nail. It's amost certain if a woman hammers a nail in the wall they hit a water pipe. 🙂 

I beg your pardon!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's a terrible, mean, nasty, rotten thing to say!! None of these broads know how to knit!

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

15 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

There are no water pipes in the bedroom or anywhere in the villa as there is no central heating or radiators but what is more dangerous are mains cables.