B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

The only certain thing that can be said with body language and facial expressions it is that NOBODY of the girls seems to be sad , disappointed , unhappy or frustrated of what’s going on ..The reasonable thinking then says that NO girl is moving out or removed by RLC , I can’t think of any other explanation that maybe finally we get the opening of the rumored B7 or a new apartment somewhere for the 4 girls and Radislava . 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only certain thing that can be said with body language and facial expressions it is that NOBODY of the girls seems to be sad , disappointed , unhappy or frustrated of what’s going on ..The reasonable thinking then says that NO girl is moving out or removed by RLC , I can’t think of any other explanation that maybe finally we get the opening of the rumored B7 or a new apartment somewhere for the 4 girls and Radislava . 

Yes, Radi and Cecelia were laughing and smiling in Radi's room a while ago.  Perhaps Cecelia will now be a listed participant in the project.

I would say looking at Radi's bags in the hall that she may be moving from the villa.  Either that or she has so much shit that it would take her two days to move to U&O's room, and new participants are arriving on Sunday.

• Thanks 1

They leaving for another place makes sense now. Whiles they were packing all looked sad but now they are fine.

But who they are going to give the bigger bedroom and who will be there.

Will Tweety still be with Holly?

As always, many questions.

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They leaving for another place makes sense now. Whiles they were packing all looked sad but now they are fine.

But who they are going to give the bigger bedroom and who will be there.

Will Tweety still be with Holly?

As always, many questions.

Let’s hope that Holly splits with Tweety , Cecilia looks a favorite to become a villa participant but the problem is that with the girls remaining and being a Radislava friend , she hasn’t developed any particular relationships with any of them . It might be even that we see the 4+2 moving to a new place , Cecilia has no personal belongings . The last day of April and the 1st may will be a fun weekend to watch for whoever has  the chance .

I will speculate and say the new apartment has 4 or 5 bedrooms, which would make it a villa rather than an apartment.  Very few apartments with four or five bedrooms.  B-4 really has only four bedrooms, U&O's bedroom looks as if it was originally a bedroom for guests or children;  there is no bath.