B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

11 minutes ago, Dizzo said:

I remember it. Both were very drunk but i cant remember Bruno fucked Stella. The did slept al three in bed. Do u know the time when this happened?

From 19;04

On 17.5.2022 at 18:26, miscvoyeur said:

Ich weiß das Datum nicht, aber wenn ich mich recht erinnere, war sie entweder betrunken oder schlief im Haus. Jemand mit einem besseren Gedächtnis kann sich wahrscheinlich besser an die Details erinnern.

Wann war Gina zu der Zeit mal nicht betrunken? 😃

On 5/17/2022 at 6:10 PM, Dizzo said:

I remember it. Both were very drunk but i cant remember Bruno fucked Stella. The did slept al three in bed. Do u know the time when this happened?

Who gives a shit they are not in this apartment now so not relevant 

Now I am a very nasty man even including water sports and like a nasty man I enjoy licking my wife's asshole. But it must be just after a nice shower and during the passion involved with sex. Here is the nasty Eva licking Matvei's asshole after them sleeping for around 8 hours. Now this is just nasty. She is amazing and I would love to experiment with her for a week or two. She is game for everything. 

Well, except swallowing cum. lol

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Just now, FrankZabba said:

if she does, what will the viewers think?  i think she is far from being an angel

I also think so. But I think she doesn't want to do in front of the cameras.

The viewers? I think we would explode. It will be bigger than her massages on B2 last Tuesday.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I also think so. But I think she doesn't want to do in front of the cameras.

The viewers? I think we would explode. It will be bigger than her massages on B2 last Tuesday.

i didn't get anything from the massages last tuesday but it was at least a start.  i don't know what viewers would explode yet so it would be interesting to find out the one's that would.