• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, moules said:

Bajo - 01  Vivienda 102m²

01º - 01   Vivienda  110m²

02º - 01  Vivienda   43m²

02º - 02  Garaje o Almacén  35m²

02º - 03 Deportivo  32m²

-1º - 01  Garaje o Almacén   54m²

The first three have cams.  The second three do not.  It is possible that the balcony is being categorized as Deportivo, but I don't know Spanish property classifications.

The garage is not really a garage, it is used for storage or another use.  The ramp to the garage from the street is probably used to move large items to and from the villa, when B-4 and B-7 had different owners.  The original owner of B-7 never cut the curb to allow a car to easily access the ramp.   The pedestrian gate to the B-7 villa leads to set of stairs with about 10 steep steps.   You could drive a motorcycle down the ramp, but probably not a car.  So, in theory, you could use the garage as a garage for motorcycles.  The parking terrace between the ramp and the 'garage' is the roof of the terrace seen in 4-3 and 4-4., and probably not built to support the weight of a car.

There are three terraces in the back of B-4:   the first terrace is seen in 5-6.  the second terrace, and the third terraces are below that.  It does not appear that you could access B-4 from the backyard of B-7 using the first (upper terrace) of B-4 which is seen in 5-6.  If after buying B-7, RLC created a connection across the property line between the backyard of B-7, and the middle terrace of B-4, then you could access B-4 that way.  The steps from the upper terrace to the middle terrace and from the middle terrace to the lower terraces are quite steep. 

Someone suggested that when a group left B-7 by the backyard and did not appear in B-4, that they went elsewhere.  It is relatively easy to reach the rear yard of a different villa on a different street from B-7's rear yard.  (B-7's rear yard is not the same as the backyard seen in 4-6.)   However, if the group did this, that would indicate that RLC owns the villa at the rear of B-7.  These two villas were probably built at about the same time.  They both have the decorative stone blocks, which is not typical.

We have seen the white car that was previously parked in B4 (cam 2.6) parked outside B7 (via cam 1.6 in B4) So it is entirely possible to drive down there

• Upvote 1

Greetings fellow voyeurs. This is my first post on these boards, but I've read up on everything I could hoping that I will not come across as ignorant. I've got some observations as a newcomer that I think even people that have been here for a long time will enjoy. Let me begin.

• N & B and A & L are part of the old order, as far as B7 is concerned (since it is new).  I get this weird feeling that N & B and A & L are actually terrible people, and I could never be friends with them.
  • It is my opinion that Thor (minute man), Samson (17 strikes and you're out), Oks and Karen are in the wrong place at the wrong time. If anything new and exciting is going to happen, they are handicapped by their elders.
  • Oks needs a sandwich. She's not afraid or ashamed of being nude, but she makes herself seem desperate. Hooking up with Thor once (which was a joke at best) was bad enough... and then she went back - only to get denied. I am grateful that she inspired Karen to do the nude photo-shoot though.
  • Karen (WHY did that have to be her name?) is really hot (I hope her eczema or acne clears up though, I know it bothers her), and I'm very grateful that she is starting to feel more comfortable showing her amazing body. She is also horny as hell, given the fact that she can't stop humping pillows. Sadly, she has only masturbated in a position that obscures much of what she is doing from the camera, but licking her fingers clean was sooooo hot. She needs to cum hard, and needs it very badly. When she was looking up those paintings that people did with parts of their bodies, I KNEW she was going to try it. That said, when she cried, I actually teared up. I hope her father is ok. And as a side note, why has no one said a word about her picking her nose and then... well... cleaning her fingers in her mouth there too?
  • Samson seems like he's actually a nice guy. Unfortunately, they tend to finish last. I'd really like to see him and Loraine hook up, but I think she'd eventually rip his heart out.
  • Thor.... invest in some painkillers. They also dull pleasure. He absolutely could have made Holly make those guttural noises that tell a man that he has this woman for as long as he wants her, if he was able to go for more than a few minutes. Their last time was better, but for someone as awesome as Holly, it may not be enough.

In all, I think it's fairly obvious that I prefer Karen (despite her name) over anyone else in the villa. I spent far more time scouring footage of her than I'd care to admit. For me, she's real. She's not a show (like Lenore in another apartment), she's not an exhibitionist (like Oks), she's not a veteran (like N, B, A and L), and she's not a dude (like Thor and Samson). Someone like Karen is exactly why I'm on RLC. I want to see real people in their real life who do really sexy things from time to time. The fact that she hides much of what she does actually makes it better. If she breaks that mold, if she becomes just another show... she defeats my entire reason for being there.

If you read all of this, you need to re-evaluate how you spend your time. Peace!

*EDIT: fixed a spelling error that could really throw off translation.

Edited by Kanttellya
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/29/2022 at 9:40 AM, poncherello said:

What does it mean they will celebrate the discovery of Karen's father?

is the translator, according to Noldus Karen's father was injured and had disappeared, perhaps he was found and she went to celebrate with her friend

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

is the translator, according to Noldus Karen's father was injured and had disappeared, perhaps he was found and she went to celebrate with her friend

Difficult to celebrate a death, because yes he was found but according to the information, he was killed

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Difficult to celebrate a death, because yes he was found but according to the information, he was killed

I feel very sorry for him, I also feel sorry that he has a daughter like that, he certainly didn't deserve her, because I think that right now it's not his funeral

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I feel very sorry for him, I also feel sorry that he has a daughter like that, he certainly didn't deserve her, because I think that right now it's not his funeral

You should never judge without knowing people, you don't know their story, you don't know the purpose of the girls' trip, in fact you don't know anything, so sometimes it's better to be quiet instead of talking nonsense

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Read what the comment was a reply to dumb arse!!!!!!!
Antoine Dodson Reaction GIF

I read you post who the fuck is interested in apartment layout door position and where the kitchen is think your on wrong site try architects weekly 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

You should never judge without knowing people, you don't know their story, you don't know the purpose of the girls' trip, in fact you don't know anything, so sometimes it's better to be quiet instead of talking nonsense

we know that you know everything, I don't know, I just say what I see, Karen in the afternoon had her friend photograph her naked, I am from another generation, but if my father had died, maybe I would be in my grief, but maybe, you are not smart enough to understand this

• Like 3