Comments/Quotes for B1 Past to Present, Complete List of Tenants

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Poor Serafailure, almost 250 days and nights on RLC, still can't seduce herself let alone seduce the voyeurs. "The Ice Princess" lives up to her tattoo, Frozen like a block of ice. Man it makes you wonder if she has ever experienced any kind of real sexual pleasure in life ? 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Poor Serafailure, almost 250 days and nights on RLC, still can't seduce herself let alone seduce the voyeurs. "The Ice Princess" lives up to her tattoo, Frozen like a block of ice. Man it makes you wonder if she has ever experienced any kind of real sexual pleasure in life ? 

I know, she's a fucking joke. And people love her, I don't get it. She sounds like a robot when she talks. 😂👎

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I know, she's a fucking joke. And people love her, I don't get it. She sounds like a robot when she talks. 😂👎

You make me laugh with your fixed idea that all women must necessarily masturbate
If you want you can always watch the masturbations of Leora or Malia or that of Ginger seen that apparently for you they are not robots :biggrin:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

You make me laugh with your fixed idea that all women must necessarily masturbate
If you want you can always watch the masturbations of Leora or Malia or that of Ginger seen that apparently for you they are not robots :biggrin:

Don't even get me started with Leora and Malia. I never watch those two programmed robots. 🙄

On 2/10/2021 at 2:46 PM, Thestarider said:

It would take a very brave man to have sex with Serafirma that's for sure.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...