Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

The problem is that even things that are seen and that the translators may have heard live are being questioned. Then, as said before, if one is not interested in translations no problem but do not question if one is not even interested in it.

Buddy, I talk to a model directly. I understand what it is like to be questioned.

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I’m not against free speech at all, but I am against arseholes who spout their mouths off without knowing the facts.

Forums thrive on speculation. You've been around here long enough to know that.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Everyone is free to express themselves but there is a limit to everything. To say how Howard did that 99% of the things that were written here are speculations even after all that it was written for a whole year that Paul was scheduled to arrive in Prague and then it really happened, it can do piss someone off (in this case Slip and certainly GAG too).

Then let's not complain that there are no trusted translators, if those few who translate well are treated like this then we have to follow RLC like a silent film.

That's nit-picking.  Her behavior - especially the last three weeks, dictated he was on his way.  But read back to other "assumptions and scenarios".. vast majority were rubbish. And for those angered at my previous post really  has personal  issues needing to be addressed. Leora (as we have been calling her) decides WHAT the viewing public will know.  Most everything else, based on her verbal communication and what those on-line have translated, have been 'magnified', some may say exaggerated, to say the least.

• Sad 2

trying to be cool when i was just like everyone else here at various stages in the past ten years LOL.

I have been one of the worst idiots here in my past. In fact, I believe I haven't shot my entire wad yet.

I would say, to the translators. You do a great service to this community. But two thoughts. Others that can only spare a few moments in this forum, like myself, have a feeling that these translations need a bit of scrutiny. We are not here so much that we know what all is said. In the past, there have been many players that tried to spin so many stories.

The second is this. These people know they every word they speak is being recorded, translated, Chewed up and spit out, etc., etc. How the hell does any of us know what is real. It's impossible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

trying to be cool when i was just like everyone else here at various stages in the past ten years LOL.

I have been one of the worst idiots here in my past. In fact, I believe I haven't shot my entire wad yet.

I would say, to the translators. You do a great service to this community. But two thoughts. Others that can only spare a few moments in this forum, like myself, have a feeling that these translations need a bit of scrutiny. We are not here so much that we know what all is said. In the past, there have been many players that tried to spin so many stories.

The second is this. These people know they every word they speak is being recorded, translated, Chewed up and spit out, etc., etc. How the hell does any of us know what is real. It's impossible.

Leora has been talking to Paul for a year, a whole year, about how and when they could see and touch each other. Now it is reality, with a thousand difficulties and unexpected events.

An example out of here is when Luna talked (IN ENGLISH) about staying in B4 for only two weeks. Two weeks later she was moved to B2.

The speculation is to think that Leora was fucking half of Prague when she exit the apartment.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Leora has been talking to Paul for a year, a whole year, about how and when they could see and touch each other. Now it is reality, with a thousand difficulties and unexpected events.

An example out of here is when Luna talked (IN ENGLISH) about staying in B4 for only two weeks. Two weeks later she was moved to B2.

The speculation is to think that Leora was fucking half of Prague when she exit the apartment.

I'm down with what you say bro. I know she didn't fuck half of Prague. That's ludicrous. She is just a person LOL.

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Those that don’t know should learn to keep their mouths shut and say nothing, not pretend to know what they certainly don’t .

Or at least stay on subject when they Quote a post !!! :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3