Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

Just now, taxio said:

no entiendo muy bien a que vienen esos comentarios necesarios, ni comprendo el fin que tienen, si es por descalificar, creo que no ha lugar, si es por apuntarse un tanto, creo que tampoco.

cabe otra posibilidad; destrozar la felicidad de esta pareja, si es así, creo que este no es el foro en el que no podrá estar, quizás, probablemente crear un apartado.

corrijo lo anterior, donde dice comentarios necesarios, quiero decir innecesarios( cosas de el corrector)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx for the feedback guys...I was genuinely interested, and, I know it's early days, but I'm pleased it seems to be working out. You know I don't follow her anymore, so my opinion doesn't really count for much, but personally, I'd like to see her step away from the exhibitionist stuff now and settle into a more normal life...She's had a good run 😁

Brother, there are some that miss being watched. Kitty prefers it. I would hope that we who like to watch and talk about it could understand that what we do, while unsettling to society, performs a service to some women. While I also wish for them to make a family and be happy, I do not worry so much about them "moving on from this wretched life". Some of these couples/models are going to ride this train until its last stop. And, so what if they do. Maybe that is just the way of things.

I've always been struck funny at how guys paying to watch a voyeur site somehow act like they have some sort of moral fibers they need to brandish when we are talking about whomever here.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Brother, there are some that miss being watched. Kitty prefers it. I would hope that we who like to watch and talk about it could understand that what we do, while unsettling to society, performs a service to some women. While I also wish for them to make a family and be happy, I do not worry so much about them "moving on from this wretched life". Some of these couples/models are going to ride this train until its last stop. And, so what if they do. Maybe that is just the way of things.

I've always been struck funny at how guys paying to watch a voyeur site somehow act like they have some sort of moral fibers they need to brandish when we are talking about whomever here.

There's comes a time when I've wanted many of my favourites to move on with their lives...when I think it's time to face the next chapter of their lives...

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There's comes a time when I've wanted many of my favourites to move on with their lives...when I think it's time to face the next chapter of their lives...

If the are farsighted enough to see their map (this isn't a career choice), if they want a next chapter of their lives that is to be successful and have the time left to make it so, they need to move on and not just stay here for easy money so we can watch them.  Leora I think we can all agree has much more potential than living in an apartment for the purpose of being watched.

*Don't see how that comment will cause an argument, not intended to, but I expect it could.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

HOW DARE YOU! ALL THE WORK AND THEY ARE NOT TO BELIEVE IT??!!

This is why i get so pissed off - If i wanted i could tell you LB's full name, his occupation and show his fucking picture!!

Screw you Howard. 🖕

Easy buddy. Don't be like me. Just talk about it. No one ever believes every person here.

• Like 2

I can't read the comments more. But I understand Poopdeck Pappy's concerns. I don't believe half of what I hear here.

I would hope you all would have relaxed about this.

Please stay calm everyone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I can't read the comments more. But I understand Poopdeck Pappy's concerns. I don't believe half of what I hear here.

I would hope you all would have relaxed about this.

Please stay calm everyone.

The problem is that even things that are seen and that the translators may have heard live are being questioned. Then, as said before, if one is not interested in translations no problem but do not question if one is not even interested in it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

With all due respect, that is what WE want. I would like to be a father figure as well, but what we think is unrealistic by nature.

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

HOW DARE YOU! ALL THE WORK AND THEY ARE NOT TO BELIEVE IT??!!

This is why i get so pissed off - If i wanted i could tell you LB's full name, his occupation and show his fucking picture!!

Screw you Howard. 🖕

I don't live and breathe the apartment or looking into what their real names and occupations are like you and some others.  That behavior should be addressed in a forum dealing with psychology.

When you have to insult someone, swear, and give the the proverbial 'fuck you', that weakens your argument and solidifies my opinion.

The focus now should be re-directed on the viewers psychological issues.  Again, for another forum.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, jugghead said:

With all due respect, that is what WE want. I would like to be a father figure as well, but what we think is unrealistic by nature.

Well now; how long before Leora finds Paul a distraction to her style. She's been alone for quite some time and Paul will no doubt take charge and do what most men do, hide his woman. Personally I think she feels he already has.

• Sad 1