Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Or at least stay on subject when they Quote a post !!! :biggrin:

I am at odds with this way of thinking. In my past here I did not understand what the hell was going on and some of you that I call friends threw me out on my ass.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I am at odds with this way of thinking. In my past here I did not understand what the hell was going on and some of you that I call friends threw me out on my ass.

Let me give you an example of what I am referring to.

This is the post that was quoted: Shes had a long lasting problem with her skin, and fur. So special shampoo has to be used, and her paws, and claws have to be cleaned after walks. She also has gasteo and throat problems."

This was the reply to that quote, :" That was one sexy blow job !"

This is on the subject of the occupant who has paws, and claws !  ???????????????

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

trying to be cool when i was just like everyone else here at various stages in the past ten years LOL.

I have been one of the worst idiots here in my past. In fact, I believe I haven't shot my entire wad yet.

I would say, to the translators. You do a great service to this community. But two thoughts. Others that can only spare a few moments in this forum, like myself, have a feeling that these translations need a bit of scrutiny. We are not here so much that we know what all is said. In the past, there have been many players that tried to spin so many stories.

The second is this. These people know they every word they speak is being recorded, translated, Chewed up and spit out, etc., etc. How the hell does any of us know what is real. It's impossible.

I started translating for this forum because someone was giving out fake translations, ( you were recovering from your melt down at the time) it didn't take me long to prove him wrong and he soon disappeared ,  but the non translators  still  didn't believe me for a long time  but i think now i have proved myself to give a very high percentage of true facts,  i was the first person last year to say that paul and eva were coming, but it will take a long time (about 3-4 months)as they have to sort out eva passport and travel documents, but because of eva's health  problems it took longer than expected, also paul had trouble getting a visa, it took a few attempts.  

There are no bad translators in the leora thread because i call them out and they soon run,  Slipper is the most improved  translator because he listened to my advice and tips and asked me lots of questions , because he wanted to find out more stuff about malia when she went to ukraine,  you then have 'the earl' 'jimbo' and 'patou' who do a good job and get the basics right. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

jimbo, I love you but you just contradicted yourself.

🤔 Hmm, not sure if you happened to notice jugg, but I don't think who you responded to was who you may have thought you did. 🙃

• Haha 1

happy to see that eva has found the one who had abandoned her for almost 4 years, which must correspond to 30 years in dog age!!!🤕 obviously leora will take time to make the animal forget this treasonl!!!😣 paul is physically better than before, he had to play sports!!!💪

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

happy to see that eva has found the one who had abandoned her for almost 4 years, which must correspond to 30 years in dog age!!!🤕 obviously leora will take time to make the animal forget this treasonl!!!😣 paul is physically better than before, he had to play sports!!!💪

Without the world wide Covid shut down Paul and Eva would have been there sooner

• Upvote 1