Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #2

24 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

happy to see that eva has found the one who had abandoned her for almost 4 years, which must correspond to 30 years in dog age!!!🤕 obviously leora will take time to make the animal forget this treasonl!!!😣 paul is physically better than before, he had to play sports!!!💪

I feel certain that if she would have been able to at the time, that she would have made arrangements for the pooch to have accompanied her when she moved to the current location back then rather than have to wait for her to arrive at a later time. She probably had to make a decision as to whether or not to accept an offer that had been offered to her, which would not have allowed for enough time that it would have taken to make sure all necessary arrangements had been made in order for the pooch to be approved for travel from one location to another that involved different countries.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

il y a 10 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

I feel certain that if she would have been able to at the time, that she would have made arrangements for the pooch to have accompanied her when she moved to the current location back then rather than have to wait for her to arrive at a later time. She probably had to make a decision as to whether or not to accept an offer that had been offered to her, which would not have allowed for enough time that it would have taken to make sure all necessary arrangements had been made in order for the pooch to be approved for travel from one location to another that involved different countries.

I understand but when you have an animal you assume!!! a dog lives between 10 and 15 years and neither a move nor a breakup should cause an animal to be abandoned for years!!! i also understand that eva is rather paul's female dog, but i speak like that because at the time eva only lived for his mistress, constantly sticking to her, and paul was totally non-existent for her. there may be complications that delay the reunion, but no skin disease or worms in the ass justify 4 years of abandonment. the truth is that leora rushed to find the cameras, which are a drug for her, instead of waiting a bit and leaving russia with her dog!!!😒

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

@ 23:20 Leora was checking top cam on RLC. Probably wondering what she'll need to do to score some points

It's quite easy, go to sleep. There are thousands that sit and watch waiting for some movement from a comforter. :biggrin:

3 hours ago, corboblanc said:

I understand but when you have an animal you assume!!! a dog lives between 10 and 15 years and neither a move nor a breakup should cause an animal to be abandoned for years!!! i also understand that eva is rather paul's female dog, but i speak like that because at the time eva only lived for his mistress, constantly sticking to her, and paul was totally non-existent for her. there may be complications that delay the reunion, but no skin disease or worms in the ass justify 4 years of abandonment. the truth is that leora rushed to find the cameras, which are a drug for her, instead of waiting a bit and leaving russia with her dog!!!😒

Cameras are her drug of choice.  If Prague hadn't opened up I wonder if she would have tried Italy ir Barcelona.  I know she didn't like the women there but maybe a single apartment. Anyone know if a plan B was discussed in Aug 2019?  Thanks

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Forums thrive on speculation. You've been around here long enough to know that.  

Took a while to realize that 99% of forum talk is speculation and maybe the other 1 % is true. This is a forum site or AKA gossip site. Some need to take anger management and sensitivity courses. Best to just post and run and wait for the fallout just like this post - 🤣. Too many get too personally involved with tenants and will just cause problems. Should just visibly enjoy the show put on by the performers no matter how they "act". Seeing is believing.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Took a while to realize that 99% of forum talk is speculation and maybe the other 1 % is true. This is a forum site or AKA gossip site. Some need to take anger management and sensitivity courses. Best to just post and run and wait for the fallout just like this post - 🤣. Too many get too personally involved with tenants and will just cause problems. Should just visibly enjoy the show put on by the performers no matter how they "act". Seeing is believing.

It's been that way as long as I have been on the forum.  There are some that take things too seriously and wind up getting butt hurt but that's the norm. When I first began on Cam Caps it was like walking into a gunfight at the OK Coral and everyone got along just fine. 

One thing I do not tolerate is when topics gets out of hand and infighting begins amongst other members takes place where name calling and cursive language erupts.  There's a quick solution and it's called a time out period too cool off and collect their thoughts. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's been that way as long as I have been on the forum.  There are some that take things too seriously and wind up getting butt hurt but that's the norm. When I first began on Cam Caps it was like walking into a gunfight at the OK Coral and everyone got along just fine. 

One thing I do not tolerate is when topics gets out of hand and infighting begins amongst other members takes place where name calling and cursive language erupts.  There's a quick solution and it's called a time out period too cool off and collect their thoughts. 

THAT is why you're the boss

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

cool hand

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Forums thrive on speculation. You've been around here long enough to know that.  

I have always been well aware about speculation, that's never been a problem, but the person in question has for years tried to undermine the forum with his snide remarks and innuendo.

As far as he is concerned everything written about Leora in the past is false unless it is a negative remark, even when things are proven he does not accept the facts.

Irrespective of what bullshit he might spout and you support SC does not detract from the fact that he again is wrong and spewing his usual tosh to undermine the superb service that two members of the forum have provided this past year to eighteen months.

He wouldn't know the truth if it bit him, because he doesn't utilise it in his own life, and as for people having issues and requiring psychological assistance then perhaps that being the case he could forward the name of the person that treats him, so that he/she can be avoided as he/she has certainly failed dismally with him.  

Some people on this forum I would imagine but by no means am certain, use it for different reasons, and unless he walks a mile in thier shoes he should keep his thoughts regarding possible issues to himself IMHO.

Finally! Before he or others accuse me of being a " Leora Lover " Check out past posts and you will find I am and have been far from it. When in my opinion I think she has acted like a bitch I say it, and when she does something commendable I also state it.....It's called the truth Howard !! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Good Morning  

good night 

great tuesday to all
good work

07/05/2022 07/June/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

Back To School Tuesday GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2