Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

When they came back in from the patio, Martina had not drunk any of the half bottle of beer that she went out with. She later gave it to the Big Guy. At 02:02:00, on camera #3 when they came in, Martina made a gesture to him that could be interpreted as a reminder to be quiet or to remember not to say the wrong thing on camera. I would like to know how others might interpret this gesture.

22 minutes ago, philo said:

When they came back in from the patio, Martina had not drunk any of the half bottle of beer that she went out with. She later gave it to the Big Guy. At 02:02:00, on camera #3 when they came in, Martina made a gesture to him that could be interpreted as a reminder to be quiet or to remember not to say the wrong thing on camera. I would like to know how others might interpret this gesture.

Earlier in the kitchen Martina let out a little squeal when Big Guy shot her with the water pistol.. It was Big Guy then that reminded Martina to keep the noise down...  They're just trying to not disturb Alberto...

2 hours ago, philo said:

It's interesting to me that Martina chose to sit in one of the two camera dead zones in the living room. Most RLC actors know the exact vantage point and field of view of every camera in the apartment. 

Your absolutely right.

Need for private conversation: bathroom and Balcony

Need to be off camera: dead zones in the living room or the bathroom or balcony or very close to the tv (play station)

So Martina is wise...  

• Sad 1

3:30 am Martina go on with her 'day'. She really now live during the night and sleep during the day. 

But the Fat guy, what is he doing in life ? he always available and Martina need someone with her and her need...another lucky guy ! If your put yourself in Fat boy, what would you do with Martina, you have her all night every day and she need affection and she have a big libido, another FWB situation ?

I know what the man do in that situation !☺️ Except for DeepDave, he would  propose to do some bible reading... 

I know in Barcelona and mostly in Europe , they 'live' during the night and it go very late but in the case of Martina and her friends, it goes into the morning, quite strange ?

Martina is not able to stay alone, she always need to go out at night to have fun and the night is perfect to have fun and 'adventure'. You don't go out during the day to fuck all day, but you got out during the night to fuck all night. Martina need to go out all the night.....

Don't forget Alberto is not available anymore so Martina need to find another person to have fun in life and keep Alberto for the rest. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

3:30 am Martina go on with her 'day'. She really now live during the night and sleep during the day. 

But the Fat guy, what is he doing in life ? he always available and Martina need someone with her and her need...another lucky guy ! If your put yourself in Fat boy, what would you do with Martina, you have her all night every day and she need affection and she have a big libido, another FWB situation ?

I know what the man do in that situation !☺️ Except for DeepDave, he would  propose to do some bible reading... 

I know in Barcelona and mostly in Europe , they 'live' during the night and it go very late but in the case of Martina and her friends, it goes into the morning, quite strange ?

Martina is not able to stay alone, she always need to go out at night to have fun and the night is perfect to have fun and 'adventure'. You don't go out during the day to fuck all day, but you got out during the night to fuck all night. Martina need to go out all the night.....

Don't forget Alberto is not available anymore so Martina need to find another person to have fun in life and keep Alberto for the rest. 

I think it's funny that you think I'm religious.  I would not be watching Martina and Alberto as a voyeur if I were religious.  But if you know any prayers that will save you, I would be pleased to get a group together and we can pray together.  Wouldn't that be fun, Girlfun2?

By the way you must have missed a major oil change earlier today and when I say major, it was major.  It was a shame that you seemed to have missed it.  You would have enjoyed and remembered it for the rest of your life.  Maybe next time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, philo said:

You make yourself look ridiculous when you think of an affair between Martina and Dani. LOL🤣🤣 seem you were bored...🤣

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

You make yourself look ridiculous when you think of an affair between Martina and Dani. LOL🤣🤣 seem you were bored...🤣

We're starting to get used to it, he sees things that don't happen, he's already done the same thing with Bogdan and Anabel when they lived in Russia
Some have an overflowing imagination 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Martina:  Send big guy into the bedroom to pull the sheet up on Alberto.  No one needs to see that.

But, your a voyeur, enjoy the view.  👀     Oh, I know, your waiting for Thor to return so you can peek at his ass. 😭  🙈

• Haha 2

Il y a 22 heures, girlsfun2 a dit :

DeepDave hora de emocionarse, Martina está estudiando y además va bien vestida como una buena chica de Barcelona, que por cierto lo es.

es tan serio como la estimulación sexual LOL

I guarantee you that in Barcelona there are many girls who study and dress very well but who are sooo bad.😆