Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

8 minutes ago, philo said:

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem...but I'm sure I'm not the first one to point that out to you. I find no joy in focusing on one's handicap status so I will leave you with the last word.ย 

Thank you for giving me the last word.ย  You are definitely a fair person for allowing me this honour.

• Haha 1

il y a 25 minutes, Deepdave a ditย :

Martina does not go onto the patio with very many people, except Alberto. We very rarely see Martina smoke.ย  She does not smoke in the apartment.ย  So if a friend comes over, the only place to smoke is on the patio.ย  You, again, want to imply that she is having her pussy eaten when they are on the patio.ย  Very unlikely, as you have never seen Martina go naked or semi-clothed onto the patio due to probable anti-nudity laws in public in Spain (except perhaps at the beach)

Public nudity is generally legal anywhere in Spain, although in Barcelona and a few other tourist hotspots it is illegal to be naked or almost naked (i.e. in swimwear) in public places away from beaches etc. This only applies to public spaces (it was enacted due to tourists wandering the city streets and trying to enter shops, restaurants etc in swimwear and annoying the locals) but I suspect Martina doesn't want to be naked in full view of the neighbours.

• Like 1

Holy balls!ย  I got on, saw the girl in Martina's bed and I thought it was Martina!ย  I was thinking that tattoo on her arm better be temporary.ย  ๐Ÿคฃย  I don't think I've seen this friend before.ย  She looks just like Martina!ย  Looking forward to seeing what she looks like when she wakes up.ย  ๐Ÿ˜œ

I retract my statement.ย  I have seen her before.ย  Sleeping in the position she was in, she DID look a lot like Martina, but normally, she doesn't.ย  Regardless, she's a little hotness.ย  Typically wears glasses, if memory serves.

• Like 1

Martina moved in the guest room because she doesn't want to disturbย  her friend and it is a bit colder there, whatever this means๐Ÿ˜.

Taco doesn't care which woman sleeps next to him...๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Martina moved in the guest room because she doesn't want to disturbย  her friend and it is a bit colder there, whatever this means๐Ÿ˜.

Taco doesn't care which woman sleeps next to him...๐Ÿ˜‚

A dog can't be too fussy...๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 1

Martina is cooking and her friend and Alberto are on the balcony:
* topless and no tanning line, quite normal to get a topless tan on the beaches of Barcelona but having experienced the situation myself on the beaches, you can feel the level of 'testosterones' of the young men who notice you and guess the only goal they have in their head or rather between their legs... I guess Martina must surely realize this and appreciate it. Some take a selfie and you easily understand that you are part of the selfie LOL! I must have been responsible for a lot of oil changes in these young men...LOL Why not, I am quite happy to "bring" a lot of pleasure without having to do anything...like being on RLC LOL!
* Martina could improve her knowledge in food preparation, she doesn't seem to have had someone to share with her the different basic kitchen manipulations....Alberto you should take cooking classes like you planned and show them to Martina with the RLC 'look'...all naked....

But one thing for sure: Taco is the only one who have the best 'place' compare to us.....:tongue:
ย 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, bouncing said:

Public nudity is generally legal anywhere in Spain, although in Barcelona and a few other tourist hotspots it is illegal to be naked or almost naked (i.e. in swimwear) in public places away from beaches etc. This only applies to public spaces (it was enacted due to tourists wandering the city streets and trying to enter shops, restaurants etc in swimwear and annoying the locals) but I suspect Martina doesn't want to be naked in full view of the neighbours.

"Martina doesn't want to be naked in full view of the neighbours."

On the other hand, being topless in full view of the neighbors, does not bother her. Like tonight, she's cooking dinner and the neighbors can surely see her through the window, as the kitchen is fully lit. The neighboring buildings are pretty much stuck together because all the curtains are always closed in the apartment.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

I like her style Alberto's in his bed its 1am and she's off out, hope Alberto gets up during the night she's got her fuck me boots on too and back half an hour later with a friend and off out again I think as she's disappeared lol some detective id be lol.

everything with martina happens off camera.

6 hours ago, philo said:

I have seen Martina display the same physical contact avoidance with the Big Guy. This seems strange to me because the first time I ever watched this apartment was when I saw her jump into his arms and straddle him. I was not familiar with Martina and I thought the Big Guy was Alberto until I was corrected by forum members. Since then there has been a virtual no contact policy.

Martina goes a long way in her way of showing her affection for someone. Let's say she's very expressive and we all have our way but in her case it's often 'passing' the limit of simple friendship even if it's a simple friendship, personally, when a person testifies to me of the friendship as Martina sometimes does, I would detect a desire to go further....And there is nothing wrong with that as long as it remains naturally consenting...

P.S. I really appreciate reading your comments, you have a good sense of observation and deduction, welcome to the select club of those who like to share the fun, pretty much the majority...

• Confused 1