B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

11 minutes ago, moules said:

IIIRC, there was a conversation between Esmi and her mother some weeks ago, about rent.   I took from that conversation that the family were refugees from Ukraine.  It is quite possible that other members of the family remain in Ukraine.

It is heart-breaking to see any Ukranian cry over this war. Due to language barriers, which in my opinion, RLC promotes and actively "forbids" accurate translations of conversations between Ukranian and Russian tenants concerning the war. Why? I can't be sure that's what's going on here with Esmi, but it just seems to me that all of us here don't really know what  RLC's position on the war is because we have seen very few translations of conversations between cast members. Those of us in North America have have no idea how difficult it is in reallity to be invaded by a foreign country...other than the Brititish here over 250 years ago. With RLC, I just think that they would allow translations of the conversations among RLC participants about the war. I'm not sure what Esmi was crying about but if it was about the war, shouldn't that be known on "real life cam" so we can all understand the emotional impact of this horrific Russian invasion? Just my "two cents worth" and sorry for rambling and I'm sorry to offend anyone.

3 minutes ago, DWI said:

It is heart-breaking to see any Ukranian cry over this war. Due to language barriers, which in my opinion, RLC promotes and actively "forbids" accurate translations of conversations between Ukranian and Russian tenants concerning the war. Why? I can't be sure that's what's going on here with Esmi, but it just seems to me that all of us here don't really know what  RLC's position on the war is because we have seen very few translations of conversations between cast members. Those of us in North America have have no idea how difficult it is in reallity to be invaded by a foreign country...other than the Brititish here over 250 years ago. With RLC, I just think that they would allow translations of the conversations among RLC participants about the war. I'm not sure what Esmi was crying about but if it was about the war, shouldn't that be known on "real life cam" so we can all understand the emotional impact of this horrific Russian invasion? Just my "two cents worth" and sorry for rambling and I'm sorry to offend anyone.

They're not allowed to talk about the war...

9 minutes ago, DWI said:

🙄….you seem to know a lot about nothing and assume a whole of things. The political forum is 2 doors down

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They're not allowed to talk about the war...

That's sad...so does that mean Russian owned RLC is ambivalent...I think not...Russin mafia at it's finest.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, joebirch said:

🙄….you seem to know a lot about nothing and assume a whole of things. The political forum is 2 doors down

WTF are you talking about? How long have you had a subsciption on RLC? Well , I've been a sub for 7 years. a lot more than you I suspect. So yes, I do know a lot about what RLC is all about...but like EVERYONE here, it's all about opinion...I doubt you have been here long enough to undertand that...do your homework!

12 minutes ago, DWI said:

WTF are you talking about? How long have you had a subsciption on RLC? Well , I've been a sub for 7 years. a lot more than you I suspect. So yes, I do know a lot about what RLC is all about...but like EVERYONE here, it's all about opinion...I doubt you have been here long enough to undertand that...do your homework!

You must be one of those virtue signaling people. I said, the political forum as far as I know it’s not here. Maybe I am wrong, but I think people are here for entertainment not to discuss a political war that is a total shit show. So can we focus on the issue at hand, why do we have tenants that are being useless 

30 minutes ago, DWI said:

If you look at the description of the site under the name Reallifecam, I think we can guess the position of RLC in relation to this war, because they added the word "peace" which was not present before the start of the conflict

For what it's worth, it's been a long time since there's been no translation on the forum because those who did it got attacked all the time, a bit like those who translate Spanish
and that was long before the start of this war

On the other hand I don't really see the relationship with RLC which would prevent translations on this forum, is that new?

Who tells you that the participants don't talk about the war among themselves in the various apartments? moreover, we could see the preparation of a panel of support for Ukraine before they left for the various demonstrations for the freedom of Ukraine

And in view of the relationship that the various participants have between them, whether Ukrainians or Russians, because yes there are Russians among them, I think they are all united and have the same vision of this conflict

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If you look at the description of the site under the name Reallifecam, I think we can guess the position of RLC in relation to this war, because they added the word "peace" which was not present before the start of the conflict

For what it's worth, it's been a long time since there's been no translation on the forum because those who did it got attacked all the time, a bit like those who translate Spanish
and that was long before the start of this war

On the other hand I don't really see the relationship with RLC which would prevent translations on this forum, is that new?

Who tells you that the participants don't talk about the war among themselves in the various apartments? moreover, we could see the preparation of a panel of support for Ukraine before they left for the various demonstrations for the freedom of Ukraine

And in view of the relationship that the various participants have between them, whether Ukrainians or Russians, because yes there are Russians among them, I think they are all united and have the same vision of this conflict

Agneta was kicked because she supported the war.

1 hour ago, moules said:

Tweety left clothes behind in B-4.  It appears the plan was for Tweety to rejoin RLC in B-4, which is why she unpacked so much of her stuff in Lorraine's room.  IMO, the plan changed with Thor's now leaving B-5 for some days, and Tweety was quickly moved to B-5 to keep Holly company.  The clothes that Tweety left behind are under the stairs where Holly had kept her clothes before she moved to B-5 with Thor.

I don't see Tweety moving to B4, there are no spare beds and I don't think any of the girls would want to share their bedroom with Tweety. I also think RLC would be crazy to let her join the project again.

I am sorry to say this but seeing Esmi spending more and more  time with archmanipulator Loraine it is like she’s surrendering to things that Loraine knows how to avoid on cameras easily . I can’t remember Esmi hiding from the cameras , being shy is a different thing but using the garage also , well , I don’t know , it starts getting disappointing ..The girls are almost the whole day together this past week , I can’t really get it what’s the point hiding with more private talks .. anyway , it is a disappointment and not expressing it would be even worse for my side being a dedicated Esmi fan and ALWAYS praising the beauty of Loraine but she’s for sure a person who can clearly control lots of actions in and out of the RLC cameras .

• Upvote 2