Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

Our girl got herself a new key for something.  🤔  Off camera Nelly romp apartment?  🤣

On another note... I've said it before and I'll say it again... GOD BLESS the creator of leggings!  The right body in those is SEXY AF!!  Martina is a prime example.  😋

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Our girl got herself a new key for something.  🤔  Off camera Nelly romp apartment?  🤣

On another note... I've said it before and I'll say it again... GOD BLESS the creator of leggings!  The right body in those is SEXY AF!!  Martina is a prime example.  😋

Time and place to view key? 

The ladies gym, across the street from the grocery store, lets out at 9 am. Many of the fit ladies stop at the grocery store on their way home. A sea of leggings, yoga pants, and spandex. Coincidentally, I do my shopping at 9 am.  😈

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Time and place to view key? 

The ladies gym, across the street from the grocery store, lets out at 9 am. Many of the fit ladies stop at the grocery store on their way home. A sea of leggings, yoga pants, and spandex. Coincidentally, I do my shopping at 9 am.  😈

Not sure of the EXACT time, but it was as she was leaving with Alberto with the sweatshirt and leggins on, in the hall, she put a new key on her key ring.

Sure wish I could understand what Alberto is going on and on and on about.  He starts talking to himself, acting like Martina, with getting all dressed up tapping his wrist as to the time, waving his arms and pacing all around the kitchen.  All this just at 1800, just an hour after getting home to find Martina ready to leave.

Just now, MountainSwede said:

Sure wish I could understand what Alberto is going on and on and on about.  He starts talking to himself, acting like Martina, with getting all dressed up tapping his wrist as to the time, waving his arms and pacing all around the kitchen.  All this just at 1800, just an hour after getting home to find Martina ready to leave.

I hear you.  I consistently find it AMAZING that, even though it's a specific Spanish dialect, hardly ANYONE on here knows what they're saying for sure.  I get the Catalan/Valencian dialect, but the core is still Spanish and it's spoken by an enormous number of people.  Only thing I suspect is that those actually living in Spain aren't allowed to see RLC, due to political restrictions or something, so they aren't on here to help.  Just amazing, says I.  🤔

• Like 1