B1 - General Topic 2023 #10 (May)

12 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It seems that Megan will share the room with her friend Yana and I think this will be temporary to fill B1 after the sudden departure of the 2 gold diggers.

Megan & Yana will probably move to B4 if Dana & Zara will be leaving soon because this B1's bedroom is too small for two girls. 

So, this tells us that RLC made a stupid mistake when they let almost 10 participants to leave in one day a month ago including Yana and replaced her with 2 gold diggers. Or, I guess Megan used her influence to bring Yana back.  

We will know more in the next few weeks. 

Probably just staying with her for a few days as guest.

• Like 1

Good to see that Shantal & Sambuka are socializing.

More interaction between Shantal and her co-tenant(s) in the last hour than I have seen for the whole 12-day stay of Severina & Mariam, who kept mostly among themselves, as far as I could see.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I didn't even think of that but goddamn that would be amazing to see them meet up.

Some may claim to disagree (but they secretly love watching him fuck these girls) 😆, I personally would love to see him pound megan,Megan, she CAN take a big dick!!

2 hours ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

not passionate with sex ??????????? you never saw the 4 somes with Rocco , or just Rocco or just every women ( including Martina , Arianna ) in RLC worth noting  

she is one of the true Goddesses and social instigator , parties, food, multi sex partners ... did she ever sleep alone  

and Lorraine was no slouch with sex either .... I may have to block you for such blasphemy and hearsay  

I will stand with my opinion of not the best performances and kind of lack of passion for these two stunning girls . Maybe I set the bar really high when there are girls like Ulyana at the moment , Tani ( I think this woman is an incredible know how with sex ) , Ashley , Gloria also knows what she’s doing , I was also really impressed with Azura . 

I never said that I doubts her as tenant , in my humble opinion she’s just kind of “ cold “ but that’s how it goes with me and obviously nothing bad mouthing for this girl . We will see when she gets the Dulan treatment how she will be 😁😆😉😏