Carla & Yanai (2023) #2

Hello, do you know anything about Carla & Yanai?? Will they come back or have they left Rlc?? . I don't really know what their situation looks like, it flashed to me that they are on vacation until July 27 and that the police are involved. Can someone tell me what exactly happened??

12 minutes ago, Mefselmal said:

Hello, do you know anything about Carla & Yanai?? Will they come back or have they left Rlc?? . I don't really know what their situation looks like, it flashed to me that they are on vacation until July 27 and that the police are involved. Can someone tell me what exactly happened??

Nobody knows for sure. In theory they should return since they haven't done anything illegal, at least not in front of the cameras. We have to see if they will return to the same apartment, we still don't know.

14 minutes ago, Mefselmal said:

Police raid at 8AM, they broke the entrance door. Once in, they first looked for people and then one policeman shut the cameras down. No further informations yet

This apartment has an entrance door at the street level.  Once inside, there appears to be two stairs, one set of stairs leading to the apartment, and a second set of stairs leading to a space that is not on camera.  This off-camera space was occupied in the distant past by a small office that engaged in a certain type of financial transaction with the public.  (I am not going to identify it further because doing so might lead to identifying the exact location of B-6.)

That there was a second space was discovered by reading the particulars of the apartment when it was advertised for sale., and the advertised apartment size was significantly larger than the space seen on-cam.  I do not know whether the occupants of B-6 also had access to this off-camera space.

Its possible that the police had to break open the street entrance door, and may also have searched this off-camera space.

Procedures for obtaining a search warrant in Spain are outlined here.

[url]https://lsi.typepad.com/files/katter-on-spain.pdf[/url]

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, moules said:

This apartment has an entrance door at the street level.  Once inside, there appears to be two stairs, one set of stairs leading to the apartment, and a second set of stairs leading to a space that is not on camera.  This off-camera space was occupied in the distant past by a small office that engaged in a certain type of financial transaction with the public.  (I am not going to identify it further because doing so might lead to identifying the exact location of B-6.)

That there was a second space was discovered by reading the particulars of the apartment when it was advertised for sale., and the advertised apartment size was significantly larger than the space seen on-cam.  I do not know whether the occupants of B-6 also had access to this off-camera space.

Its possible that the police had to break open the street entrance door, and may also have searched this off-camera space.

Procedures for obtaining a search warrant in Spain are outlined here.

[url]https://lsi.typepad.com/files/katter-on-spain.pdf[/url]

The building has several apartments, some neighbors had already come previously to talk to the participants at that time...

1 hour ago, omedo said:

The building has several apartments, some neighbors had already come previously to talk to the participants at that time...

Yes.  The other apartments are on floors above B-6.

However, police do not break down the doors because neighbors complained of excessive noise.

Although replay has been removed, it would still be interesting to know, based on their uniforms, whether they were members of the Guardia Urbano, the Policia National, or the Guardia Civil.   I believe the Guardia Civil is responsible for immigration matters, e.g., arrest of individuals who are in Spain illegally.

3 hours ago, moules said:

Yes.  The other apartments are on floors above B-6.

However, police do not break down the doors because neighbors complained of excessive noise.

Although replay has been removed, it would still be interesting to know, based on their uniforms, whether they were members of the Guardia Urbano, the Policia National, or the Guardia Civil.   I believe the Guardia Civil is responsible for immigration matters, e.g., arrest of individuals who are in Spain illegally.

it was Policia: Mossos d'Esquadra and ARRO